Sign in to follow this  
Savagearbiter

Halo 3 online in a nutshell

Why does this always happen with shots placed close to cover? This never happens to me in the wide open, only when i'm jumping over cover, peeking out, or if they're rounding a corner.

Why does this always happen with shots placed close to cover? This never happens to me in the wide open, only when i'm jumping over cover, peeking out, or if they're rounding a corner.

It'll be due to the clients seeing things differently to how the host perceives them, so players close to cover will experience inconsistencies more than those in the open.  That said, it's still not really excusable given that it can sometimes be an issue on LAN too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Perhaps it is simply a glitch, flaw, in the games code itself that is only amplified by being played online, because issues like this happen consistently on LAN as well just not quite as often. I think alot of people do not remember the issues Halo 3 has till they go back and play the game, it is pretty crazy how awful the registration and aiming mechanic can be. It is sad that we are still having to put up with it honestly, it could of been fixed years ago I would imagine.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Welcome back to the game that everybody thinks is going to save the community.

Eh not really sure who thinks this is going to SAVE the community. Most people are probably aware this revival is going to be short lived.

Even with all of its problems, Halo 3 is much more enjoyable than H4.

It's also a good thing for 343i to see this movement. Maybe it won't impact the development of h5 much at all but maybe it will.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow that is awful. Never played H3 enough so i couldn't see how bad the netcode was but that is just horrible.

Wow that is awful. Never played H3 enough so i couldn't see how bad the netcode was but that is just horrible.

Bs like this happens on h3 more than I can remember. Esp with the connection you and I have, h3 isn't very pleasant

It's either this or promethean boltfags, or neither

Excessive DMR bloom says 'hi!'.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 3 is a warrior's paradise  :P

You better make sure you're modem brings its A game or you wont be able to hang with the European FiBeR OpTICs.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The past is the only place to live.

Well the present of halo is really bad. NBNS was awesome. Would rather be playing that online.

Is it a bad thing that the quake community is "living in the past" by playing quake 1 and not playing the modern quakes? The quake community is doing just fine playing the first game.