CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Yea, I understand why a lot of people hate MW2. OMA, Danger Close, Noobtube combo, MLC combo, yea, those suck, but without those the game was quite awesome. And if you played customs those were banned anyways, and in reality, the game's weapons were the most balanced out of any cod. Nearly any AR could take out another AR, sure, the UMP had a 3 shot kill range w/o stopping power at any range, but just because the ACR was a laser beam did not mean it was the best.

MW2 is my 2nd favorite CoD, obviously CoD4 is my favorite. 

I meant to put a Kappa at the end of that.  :kappa:  But I forgot. But for me I think it goes:

Black Ops < Black Ops2 = CoD4 < MW2 = MW3 < WaW

Black Ops I had the most fun competitive wise. 

Blops2 Great features. CoD 4 great for its time.

MW2 fun game but Public matches were broken.

MW3  Not fun for anything

WaW. I couldnt stand those dogs and the tank maps were horrific.

I meant to put a Kappa at the end of that.  :kappa:  But I forgot. But for me I think it goes:

Black Ops < Black Ops2 = CoD4 < MW2 = MW3 < WaW

Black Ops I had the most fun competitive wise. 

Blops2 Great features. CoD 4 great for its time.

MW2 fun game but Public matches were broken.

MW3  Not fun for anything

WaW. I couldnt stand those dogs and the tank maps were horrific.

Yea, even though I competed for Blops 1 more than any other CoD, I still hate the fact that in terms of gunplay it is the least balanced of any CoD, aside from WaW.

I rank them CoD4 > MW2 > BO2 > MW3 > BO1 > WaW. 

CoD4 to me is near FPS perfection. Amazing maps, amazing gunplay, aside from lacking a great LAN system it was next to perfect for me. MW2 has some of my best memories on it and is, aside from the Wrath of the Lich King Xpac for WoW, was my most anticipated game of all time. BO2 is so focused on esports and has really balanced gunplay. MW3, aside from lag compensation and poor maps, was a good game at heart. 

Yea, even though I competed for Blops 1 more than any other CoD, I still hate the fact that in terms of gunplay it is the least balanced of any CoD, aside from WaW.

I rank them CoD4 > MW2 > BO2 > MW3 > BO1 > WaW. 

CoD4 to me is near FPS perfection. Amazing maps, amazing gunplay, aside from lacking a great LAN system it was next to perfect for me. MW2 has some of my best memories on it and is, aside from the Wrath of the Lich King Xpac for WoW, was my most anticipated game of all time. BO2 is so focused on esports and has really balanced gunplay. MW3, aside from lag compensation and poor maps, was a good game at heart. 

If you went by my playtime in publicks it would go the same as yours, haha.

CoD4 > CodMW2 > BO2 > MW3 > BO > WaW

23D         18D          14D     11D     9D     3D

The agl trash talk vid was much worse.

snipedown legit got up after a series, said fuck you, put both his middle fingers up and left. 

Thats about 30x worse than mirx saying zip em up over again and killa making random noises.

The agl trash talk vid was much worse.

snipedown legit got up after a series, said fuck you, put both his middle fingers up and left. 

Thats about 30x worse than mirx saying zip em up over again and killa making random noises.

It was bad, but Snipedown only did it because that team (forgot the name) was talking trash literally the entire event to every team. Lets be real here, every halo event has trash talk but it is usually meaningless and most of the pros are friends and still trash talk each other. 

Since its Infinity Ward's CoD gonna have to guess that M.O.A.B is back, Deathstreaks are back, unbalanced multiplayer is back,

I can only hope CoD4 MP feel is back and nothing like MW3.

We're happy to announce the return of Juggernaut and Stopping Power to Call of Duty: Ghosts! 

:gandhi:

It was bad, but Snipedown only did it because that team (forgot the name) was talking trash literally the entire event to every team. Lets be real here, every halo event has trash talk but it is usually meaningless and most of the pros are friends and still trash talk each other. 

Same exact thing with COD pros. Literally. The only thing they did wrong was attack the fans, but lets be real. Most of those people were other players in that tournament

and can we get a gif saying "Check MY BANK ACCOUNT!"

If COD Ghost messes up this will be the end for call of duty all the other new next Gen will eat this game alive

This game looks so bad in my opinion. If it doesn't have a competitive edge somewhere... Look out for Halo 5

• Upvote (+1) 2

This game looks so bad in my opinion. If it doesn't have a competitive edge somewhere... Look out for Halo 5

In terms of the competitive scene, I agree.

But as a fan of games in general, I definitely see having a couple friends on here and having some fun. I don't always like playing Halo 4 because sometimes I just want to relax. 

In terms of the competitive scene, I agree.

But as a fan of games in general, I definitely see having a couple friends on here and having some fun. I don't always like playing Halo 4 because sometimes I just want to relax. 

Agreed. This looks like a game i could put in and play just for fun and even competitively if they catered towards it at all lol.