CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

If Infinity Ward doesn't fix the spawn system in 2 weeks, I'm selling the game.

Agree.  Spawned literally right in front of 3 enemies today.   There were several times where I spawned almost right next to where I had just died.

• Upvote (+1) 4

^^Yeah it is so bad!, which is why I've given in and played Search and Rescue which so far has been so much fun, I use to be a massive S&D player so this playlist I suppose will have to do.

So i bought the digital download for Ghost, but Have no idea how to get freefall...

Hell I even bought the season pass and have noo idea how to get the map free fall.

Most hated map tho?

the jungle map, hate it so much I don't even know the name

second on the list is white out. 

If Infinity Ward doesn't fix the spawn system in 2 weeks, I'm selling the game.

rule of thumb - spawn and look directly behind you... guaranteed kill 90% of the time

• Upvote (+1) 1

If they fix the spawns the game is pretty tolerable.  Hopefully they do come out with small-to-mid maps though, playing with an AR is pretty boring for me.  

rule of thumb - spawn and look directly behind you... guaranteed kill 90% of the time

The sad part is, is that it works. The other 10% of the time you spawn right next to where you died. I've consistently spawned closer to members of the other team rather than my own teammates.

The sad part is, is that it works. The other 10% of the time you spawn right next to where you died. I've consistently spawned closer to members of the other team rather than my own teammates.

Turn your sens up to 20, jump around and FaZe bro.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought when I saw the picture and it loading it was going to be a small map that was well formed and then I saw it was ANOTHER map comprised of ruins. Jesus christ. Every map in this game is ruins...

• Upvote (+1) 3

So i bought the digital download for Ghost, but Have no idea how to get freefall...

Hell I even bought the season pass and have noo idea how to get the map free fall.

Most hated map tho?

the jungle map, hate it so much I don't even know the name

second on the list is white out.

Just make an Xbox Live Rewards account with your email associated with your GT by the 18th and you'll receive a code via that email.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just make an Xbox Live Rewards account with your email associated with your GT by the 18th and you'll receive a code via that email.

What jungle map?  Prison break?  I actually like that map.

even if you did not pre-order?

how do i do this? link plz