CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Does anyone know if the Extinction game mode will be included in Infinite Warfare?

Game literally just got announced. All we know is it will have a campaign.

For all the hate IW is getting and love CoD4 is getting. I wonder how the community will react if they came out and said IW is campaign only.

at the end of the trailer it said get cod 4 remastered when you preorder the legacy edition. my question is are they selling cod4 remastered as a stand alone or do i have to pre-order? because personally im not into the whole space game. i literally just want the remaster

at the end of the trailer it said get cod 4 remastered when you preorder the legacy edition. my question is are they selling cod4 remastered as a stand alone or do i have to pre-order? because personally im not into the whole space game. i literally just want the remaster

You need to get the Legacy Edition.

You need to get the Legacy Edition.

welp guess im getting the legacy edition. just sucks because i probably wont even touch the new cod

I personally never played a lot of MW so I don't care much for the remastered edition, but I liked the look of the Infinite Warfare trailer. The environments looked good and it looked like standard Call of Duty movement. I'm excited to see if Infinity Ward can turn around their reputation.

Does anyone know if you can purchase the CoD4 remaster by itself?

Accidental neg

Theres a stream in around an hour. I think theyre just talking about the game.

This next CoD will be the first title I buy hard copy in over a year, only because im selling that junk once I install Modern Warfare

Accidental neg I'll make it up.

(Edit +d 2 of your posts to make up for it)

To answer the question though. As far as we know, no. If it's a seperate code then you might be able to buy it off someone who doesn't use theirs. There's also the chance they sell it as a seperate thing later on but it most certainly won't happen at launch.

Ok cool, thanks for the info.

Gosh darn it not sold separately, that 80$ price tag just so you can play CoD 4 mp on only 10 maps is just way to much imo.

Gosh darn it not sold separately, that 80$ price tag just so you can play CoD 4 mp on only 10 maps is just way to much imo.

Agreed, I would only be interested if I could buy it separately.  

LOL $80 for a 10 year old game. Goddamn Activision knows how to take peoples money lol.

at least you'll be able to play the multiplayer at launch

• Upvote (+1) 1