CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Remember when Doug Censor Martin was on our side? Crazy times. And now Killa has been dropped by Captain Mboze for Mochilla of all people.

Good choice, Hardpoint is the more comp gametype. Ctf just isn't like blops 2 in AW.

I think they are adding DLC maps now which may be bad. 2 HPS, 2 uplinks, 3 snds for bo7.

I think they are adding DLC maps now which may be bad. 2 HPS, 2 uplinks, 3 snds for bo7.

Yeah, if they're anything like Drift it won't be good

That CoD armor set for Denial is pretty sick. Pretty cool prize for the World Champs even though they have completely fallen off since that event. Wish they would pave the way for developers to make skins for E-sports on consoles. I know people would be willing to pay $ for it even though I think these can be obtained through crates. 

Also, with OG in the grand finals and it being 2 bo7 for the LB team to take home the gold, they are so close to getting their 7th event win of AW and a 4-peat. Even though they completely blew it at Champs, it would be 7/9 1st place LAN finishes and 8/9 top 2 finishes. That is some god squad shit.

That should be fun to watch. Though most teams aren't using a line up of players that actually happened. Still cool tho

Random thought @@Moa I would argue that the Ghosts spectator mode is better than Blops 2's. In Blops 2, the game screen shrinks when bringing up the players to spectate. You can then proceed to zoom in, but the casters rarely do, resulting in a ridiculously small gameplay screen. At least in Ghosts, the gameplay filled the entire window, not a window within a window, if that makes sense. Although I do agree Ghosts not having it on launch is garbage.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Random thought @@Moa I would argue that the Ghosts spectator mode is better than Blops 2's. In Blops 2, the game screen shrinks when bringing up the players to spectate. You can then proceed to zoom in, but the casters rarely do, resulting in a ridiculously small gameplay screen. At least in Ghosts, the gameplay filled the entire window, not a window within a window, if that makes sense. Although I do agree Ghosts not having it on launch is garbage.

Totally better in that regard.

I just have a negative mindset for Infinity Ward in my head.

If you all havnt seen this yet, highly recommend that you do. 

Such a shame, to see someone take something for granted.  

https://streamable.com/j0yj

Who is that?

Such a shame - indeed. Streaming with the purpose of earning a lot of money is stupid, and is very easy to spot as a viewer. The most successful streamers usually steam because they're having fun playing games and interacting with their viewers, not because they beg for money or acting like a complete douche like that guy.

I wonder if Microsoft noticed the decline in CoD's popularity and said 'nah' to the exclusive rights.