CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Think it's safe to say that I won't be buying this game. Well here's for next years Cod!

You have hope in Infinity Ward?

aha

#WeMightBeBackH5?

Haha just joking. I enjoyed the trailer. I'm a little skeptical about this CoD release though I'm not really for the whole wall running parkour thing after titanfall =/

Oh god. The movement doesn't sound bad but they have a straight up destiny style class system. No thanks. 

Here is a commentary about BO3 over BO2 gameplay

That looks quite fun. I have faith Treyarch after black Ops 2 to pull it all off in a way that works well.

I just dont understand why Ghosts is so hated in the community. I see the points, but imo it was a great game and a lot better than AW for the most part. I understand most of the Cod community diagrees with me on that one though.

Trash maps, trash gameplay, trash netcode, trash scorestreaks, terrible aesthetics. I honestly can't think of a single positive thing to say about Ghosts beyond the fact that the single player mission where you infiltrate the enemy base in disguise was really cool.

Reminds me a lot Titanfall... 

Same. Which I'm okay with, because I love Titanfall.

-------

I have faith in Treyarch. This wasn't exactly what I was hoping for, but I'm definitely okay with it. I'll reserve full judgement till the beta. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You have hope in Infinity Ward?

aha

I thought I had hope in Teryarch.... Guess not

Edit, Infinity ward made 2 of the best Cod games I've played so... yeh?

What, Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2?

The team that made that left and formed Respawn Entertainment. Infinity Ward of old are gone, as seen by Call of Duty: Ghosts.

The end game to all this is that Activision is going to buy Halo and Titanfall and merge them all into one game. Meaning there will be minimal changes :kappa:

What, Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2?

The team that made that left and formed Respawn Entertainment. Infinity Ward of old are gone, as seen by Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Bro based god Teanah will save the franchise

The end game to all this is that Activision is going to buy Halo and Titanfall and merge them all into one game. Meaning there will be minimal changes :kappa:

The console FPS scene is ruined, all these games trying to be so similar the gameplay gets gets saturated with the same shit.  

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dear mods, stop deleting my BO3 split screen thread. It is not breaking any rules and this is now the BO3 section, it is not limited to 1 thread.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Dear mods, stop deleting my BO3 split screen thread. It is not breaking any rules and this is now the BO3 section, it is not limited to 1 thread.

The reason your topics are being deleted/removed is because your petitions won't do anything. 

Trust me, of all the people who probably want four-player split-screen in their game, it's the developers of Call of Duty. The game is the most casual one out there and literally any one can pick it up and have a good time. 

Fact is, they want to focus on pretty graphics and 60fps and introducing four-player splitscreen makes both of those not possible which isn't ideal. 

It was cut early on for a reason - they simply can't do it with the vision they have. The games won't have less sales because of it. CoD Ghosts only had two player split and so did Advanced Warfare and they both sold fucking tremendously.

This is your last warning - post the petition again and your post will be removed and temporarily suspended.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I guess I don't have as much faith in Treyarch as the rest of you guys. I wasn't really a huge fan of BO1 and they are completely overhauling my favorite parts of BO2.

lol just reminds me of those people who were saying RIP H5 even before seeing a frame of BO3 gameplay XD

COD AW will remind me not to buy this...Not a fan of the movement mechanics...and there's no way they'll go back to its original mechanics

Crimsix "as developer to developer, we don't copy each others ideas Are you fucking kidding me?"

I Actually loled at that XD 

Sorry bro, split screen is dead.

So when you go to the beta site, it says I can choose between USA and France as the regions.

I live in Canada and I have a beta code.

Should I choose USA and chance it?

Are you kidding?! Ghosts is easily the worst CoD, it even somehow managed being worse than MW3 and AW. Shitty maps that were too big, no color other than brown, and grey, one gun meta (the vector was the end all be all, especially after the update the game turned into holding down the L trigger). Instant TTK is detrimental to competitive. The maps were also designed by morons, most maps had 4+ lanes, which also is detrimental to competitive -- lets also not forget shitty killstreaks, etc... I could keep going. They even somehow made pubs boring. The game was a fucking disaster, so much so that even Bo2 had more players.

Also, this movement shit that is happening to console gaming really needs to fucking stop. I'm in shock that this is catching on, especially in CoD. I feel like the sales numbers, and outcry should be enough, and yet they're still attempting it? What am I missing? Sure it doesn't sound nearly as bad as AW, but then they go and add Destiny into the mix. I'm at a loss for words, because gaming is becoming AIDS at this point, especially console gaming. 

Meant to edit my first...

2007 IW is dead and current IW is just the corpse-puppet used by Activision. Wouldn't recommend getting your hopes up.

The reason your topics are being deleted/removed is because your petitions won't do anything. 

Trust me, of all the people who probably want four-player split-screen in their game, it's the developers of Call of Duty. The game is the most casual one out there and literally any one can pick it up and have a good time. 

Fact is, they want to focus on pretty graphics and 60fps and introducing four-player splitscreen makes both of those not possible which isn't ideal. 

It was cut early on for a reason - they simply can't do it with the vision they have. The games won't have less sales because of it. CoD Ghosts only had two player split and so did Advanced Warfare and they both sold fucking tremendously.

This is your last warning - post the petition again and your post will be removed and temporarily suspended.

But it's not breaking the rules. I read them and there is nothing that mentions what I am doing is wrong.