CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

UGC Niagara sucks compared to last years... When Formal was on FaZe Black and Saints sketched on them and they picked up Brian Saintt and I believe played through open bracket. Then they found themselves up 2-1 in the series vs Vexx for top 3 but lost. #tbt 

Well last year every top team showed. Big difference.

Still having a blast though, got to go on main stage twice...and lost

• Upvote (+1) 1

Me no like the exo movement either.

No one does, this is cods last chance because nobody liked ghosts who will buy ghosts 2 haha

No one does, this is cods last chance because nobody liked ghosts who will buy ghosts 2 haha

I will most likely. My friends too, at least they who play Cod. I enjoyed Ghosts a lot. The weapons felt powerful and different to each other compared to AW where every weapon feels the same. I like Search and Rescue, which was introduced in Ghosts.

Im just a noob, a nobody, having fun in pubs with my friends, but I would probably buy Ghosts 2 if it was like Ghosts(1).

Note: Ghosts was the first Cod game I gave a chance and played a lot of multiplayer on (on console).

I will most likely. My friends too, at least they who play Cod. I enjoyed Ghosts a lot. The weapons felt powerful and different to each other compared to AW where every weapon feels the same. I like Search and Rescue, which was introduced in Ghosts.

Im just a noob, a nobody, having fun in pubs with my friends, but I would probably buy Ghosts 2 if it was like Ghosts(1).

Note: Ghosts was the first Cod game I gave a chance and played a lot of multiplayer on (on console).

Ghosts had a small following, much lower than advanced warfare I think but the community generally didn't like it. I can't see it being a success tbh, In my view the franchise rests on this game for that sake I can see it flopping. I really hope they get it right I'm really not a fan of the fast paced action advanced warfare gives and the leaked box art makes mention of a whole new movement system but I'm just gonna hold out for gameplay ATM hopefully it's not a cluster fuck I back treyarch to make a good game they always do.

I just dont understand why Ghosts is so hated in the community. I see the points, but imo it was a great game and a lot better than AW for the most part. I understand most of the Cod community diagrees with me on that one though.

News:

Black Ops 3 will only be available to Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Source. CharlieIntel.

Here are som pictures from the game too:

http://charlieintel.com/2015/04/26/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-in-game-screenshots-revealed/

Definitely looks good, I just hope the game itself is good too.

Black Ops 3 will only be available to Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

It only took 2 years for them to stop supporting last-gen.

Damn why would they not make a port to last gen?? Surely it would profitable. I suppose they're trying to get more people to buy the XB1...

I just dont understand why Ghosts is so hated in the community. I see the points, but imo it was a great game and a lot better than AW for the most part. I understand most of the Cod community diagrees with me on that one though.

News:

Black Ops 3 will only be available to Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Source. CharlieIntel.

Here are som pictures from the game too:

http://charlieintel.com/2015/04/26/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-in-game-screenshots-revealed/

Definitely looks good, I just hope the game itself is good too.

Ghosts was hated for a ton of reasons, the main one being is that the time to kill was too fast which left no time to react and turn on people like Black Ops 2 or previous titles. 

Plus the huge lack of support from Infinity Ward on basic competitive features like spectator mode and the features that it had in Black Ops 2. I mean they patched it in after launch.

Game was a giant mess :/

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, I get your points, but for me Ghosts was a lot of fun. I wouldnt mind if the TTK had been slower, but I didnt mind it being as it was either. Sure, slower TTK would feel more rewarding etc. but the fast TTK wasnt a gamebreaker. At least the weapons felt powerful and made great sounds, compared to AW where every weapon almost sounds the same and doesnt have any "power".

Thats just me though.

Under 1 hour till the reveal now. Hyped!

Ghosts TTK was bad but its SnD is agreed upon to be better than AW's cause of no exos. Respawn i'll give it to AW. And both have no ranked play that's actually meaningful. But compared to blops 2 yes twas very bad.

The game was far from being skillless, though. There were clear best players in respawn and even SnD stars who were better than the pros at it.

Lastly, at least shit was able to get banned in Ghosts. The pros having to play with a gentlemen's agreement not to use things is honestly pathetic on SH's part.

Yeah, that might be what Im trying to say. 95% of my games in Ghosts was SnR (almost the same as SnD for those who doesnt know), that might be why I enjoyed Ghosts way more than AW. SnR/SnD in AW isnt as fun to me.

I swear it's becoming a competition to see how "futuristic" you can make your game

• Upvote (+1) 4

I swear it's becoming a competition to see how "futuristic" you can make your game

And it's ruining Console FPS'

• Upvote (+1) 5