CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Great maps and map packs and the best WWII campaign there is.

How did you enjoy MW1? Easily the #1 game in existsnce that people view with nostalgia-goggles. The game got a lot of heat because it was an pick-up-and-play-and-feel-awesome game. Noob toobs and grenade spamming at the start of a match. Got 5 kills? Press right on your d-pad and get 5 more! Is it an awesome game? Yeah, but I think it's silly that's your second favorite CoD and you're confused why people like CoD2.

CoD2 was overall beloved when it came out, everything about the game was well-done.

Well MW1 was more of a social, fun, and mess around military FPS that people didnt need to take seriously to have fun. Just running around a blowing people up was good fun in that game. Sure it was unbalanced in ways, but all FPSs are.

I didnt enjoy CoD2s campaign at all...it thought it tried too hard to be better than the original. Perhaps I need to play it again to see if I truly didnt enjoy it, or if I was just being stubborn lol. I never played its multiplayer though...I was once seriously addicted to the first CoDs multiplayer.

I feel like I'm one of the very few people that enjoyed ghosts. The one thing I didn't like is that there seemed to be more people then usual camping and sound whoring. Anyway, I'm excited for blops3 I'm just hoping there's no exos, my connection can't handle anymore people flying around.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like I'm one of the very few people that enjoyed ghosts. The one thing I didn't like is that there seemed to be more people then usual camping and sound whoring. Anyway, I'm excited for blops3 I'm just hoping there's no exos, my connection can't handle anymore people flying around.

Incredibly boring spectator sport. Same weapons all the time (AW is getting better, seeing LMG's IMR's and BAL's and SMGs). Ghosts was also bland in colours. Brown and grey, looked like a strange gears of war. Coupled with an uncompelling fiction and ugly character models made it extremely dull.

Uh I just don't see any reason to think that, lol. Sundance always tweets dumb things. Plus it'd be a dumb move to go back to playstation 

Just would make a lot sense, considering some insiders have reason to believe BLOPS3 marketing belonds to PS. 

Could just be false rumors though. We'll find out soon enough.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't see them switching to Playstation. That would fuck them over with the CoD Champs so much.

I don't see them switching to Playstation. That would fuck them over with the CoD Champs so much.

Welp, teaser was just posted on the Playstation youtube channel. Not on Xbox's yet. 

RIP Xbox

This year's Champs was the last on contract, apparentlym

This year's Champs was the last on contract, apparentlym

Christ. Here's hoping the PS4 CoD isn't absolutely awful. I've still wake up in cold sweats over the PS3 Black Ops 1 port.

Christ. Here's hoping the PS4 CoD isn't absolutely awful. I've still wake up in cold sweats over the PS3 Black Ops 1 port.

Past few CoDs have had a worst FR on PS4 than on X1 (I think). We'll see how this will work with network related issues and PSN being generally awful. Not to mention the whole controller issues. Does SCUF make PS4 controllers?

Past few CoDs have had a worst FR on PS4 than on X1 (I think). We'll see how this will work with network related issues and PSN being generally awful. Not to mention the whole controller issues. Does SCUF make PS4 controllers?

PS4 has a much more solid FR than Xbox One across the board in both Ghosts and AW. I would expect that to remain the same for ever subsequent installment due to hardware differential. LAN is possible on PS4 without issue, PSN isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be and Scuf most certainly does make PS4 Controllers.

According to a reliable insider on GAF, it's most likely just going to be "not exclusive" anymore to Xbox. So expect both systems to market heavily for it. 

Referencing that Sundance Tweet, I wouldn't be surprised if MLG picks up PS4 as the official console. 

I could see it appearing during Sonys E3 considering Sony is utilizing 3rd party major titles to cover up their barren line-up. Would also means more is going to go into Halo by MS.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When they said "super soldier" I instantly thought CoD has come full circle and is trying to be like Halo lol.

I could careless about CoD, but I literally came to the forum to say just this. Seems funny to me. That exo stuff is probably here to stay, though. At least IMO, that makes CoD at least playable.