CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

That's your opinion

Are saying saying Titanfall is a better game than AW? I prefer classic cod also but I have to admit AW beats out titanfall by a long shot. (I agree with everything I didn't quote.)

Hopefully its as close to Blops 2 as possible but they might take the exo suit and some other stuff from AW which will lessen the experience for me. 

lmao at people already saying this will be their main game over Halo 5. You haven't even seen any gameplay yet. cmon now

It's called having more faith in Treyarch over 343.  Treyarch hasn't fucked up a single game yet and has come out and supported competitive play within the game over Infinity Ward and 343 in general.

No one is expecting Treyarch to fuck up since they don't have a history of fucking up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really hope this hasn't got a really fast kill times. I loved the longer kill times in BO2.

I really hope this hasn't got a really fast kill times. I loved the longer kill times in BO2.

Ghosts and AW had fast kill times, it ruined the game for a lot people. Blops2 was in the middle of those two,

Are saying saying Titanfall is a better game than AW? I prefer classic cod also but I have to admit AW beats out titanfall by a long shot. (I agree with everything I didn't quote.)

I didn't enjoy either of them, but titanfall was pretty fun at first however you didn't have to do much to get the actual titan it was a casual gamers paradise...

OT: H5 comes out in October, and whatever population it had they will go straight to blops3 GLHF 343 you've got to get it right

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ghosts and AW had fast kill times, it ruined the game for a lot people. Blops2 was in the middle of those two,

Fast kill times are never a good thing for me. Battlefield Hardlines kill times are much faster than BF4's and most people prefer BF4. Longer kill times makes it more rewarding to get kills in my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 2

based off the last 2 black ops, i wouldn't expect fast kill times. 3arch's gunplay has been more balanced and skillful. also don't expect quickscoping to be good either.

as for the exo debate, its clear the story is going to do its own spin on future warfare that fits within black ops lore. the natural progression would be some form of cyber soldiers. a strafing ability similiar to halo thrusters is more likely. keep in mind 3arch is releasing their first game with a 3 year dev time. it's unlikely they shared code with sledgehammer, who were only a year ahead when developing AW

Is the guy that leaked there's double jumping and wall running the same guy who leaked MCC or nah

not sure, he is the same dude who leaked blops 2 info though

edit-different guy nvrmind

Is the guy that leaked there's double jumping and wall running the same guy who leaked MCC or nah

I really hope it's not going to be like that.

I really hope it's not going to be like that.

Same but I think there will be some sort of gimmick. Even if it is Treyarch I think the time has come 

Same but I think there will be some sort of gimmick. Even if it is Treyarch I think the time has come 

Yeah, I think CoD will do a Halo now and keep straying away from the core gameplay of the series, there'll be wall running, invisibility, and all sorts of randomness. It'll kill the series just like Halo.  

You actually enjoyed CoD 2? I didnt like it at all. For me, the original CoD on PC is the best in the series, then MW1. CoD has been doing downhill since MW3.

Since MW2*

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

CoD 2 has the best campaign out of all of them and a damn good multiplayer.

I'd rank them CoD 2>BO2>BO1>CoD4>CoD1>MW2>WaW>CoD3>AW>MW3>Ghosts

^^^^^^^^

CoD2 was the GOAT

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, I think CoD will do a Halo now and keep straying away from the core gameplay of the series, there'll be wall running, invisibility, and all sorts of randomness. It'll kill the series just like Halo.  

That right there is not a bad prediction. Titanfall without Titans is the best guess.

If they make Blops 2 with more of the future-themed maps and more customisation I'm down for that. Doubtful though.

That right there is not a bad prediction. Titanfall without Titans is the best guess.

If they make Blops 2 with more of the future-themed maps and more customisation I'm down for that. Doubtful though.

If only it was so simple devs are now just too caught up on the concept of in your face fast paced gameplay... If they actually read what people have been asking for on YouTube, forums etc it's the complete opposite. This game is the last hope, as I'm still waiting out on that mod2 remake ha I even voted in petition for it ;)

There is a chance Enable will be subbing for Karma at ESWC. Karma can't leave the States right now since he is trying to get his citizenship. We could see 3 Halo Reach pros on the optic roster (for one event). 

There is a chance Enable will be subbing for Karma at ESWC. Karma can't leave the States right now since he is trying to get his citizenship. We could see 3 Halo Reach pros on the optic roster (for one event).

Someone needs to find that Formal and Enable picture "we made it"

I dont get it....how did you actually enjoy CoD 2?

Great maps and map packs and the best WWII campaign there is.

How did you enjoy MW1? Easily the #1 game in existsnce that people view with nostalgia-goggles. The game got a lot of heat because it was an pick-up-and-play-and-feel-awesome game. Noob toobs and grenade spamming at the start of a match. Got 5 kills? Press right on your d-pad and get 5 more! Is it an awesome game? Yeah, but I think it's silly that's your second favorite CoD and you're confused why people like CoD2.

CoD2 was overall beloved when it came out, everything about the game was well-done.

Interesting. Might see less CoD4 re-releases from IW now.

Like a remake? I doubt that's going to happen. Remakes are made for series that have "dead" years so they can get some revenue. CoD doesn't have this problem, so there's no reason for Activision to spend the time and money on a remake.

Like a remake? I doubt that's going to happen. Remakes are made for series that have "dead" years so they can get some revenue. CoD doesn't have this problem, so there's no reason for Activision to spend the time and money on a remake.

I agree it's not likely to happen, however CoD is on the decline--not quite the problem of becoming dead, but limited growth would be cause for a remake possibly. 

Can't argue with that.