CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Hopefully its as close to Blops 2 as possible but they might take the exo suit and some other stuff from AW which will lessen the experience for me.

lmao at people already saying this will be their main game over Halo 5. You haven't even seen any gameplay yet. cmon now

To be fair it will be for 360 while H5 is XB1 only

Little bit disappointed, was hearing they might bring back WaW. Im not buying another futuristic CoD, even if its only 10 years in the future... done with that trash

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If this is as good as Black Ops 2 I could see myself saying goodbye to Halo if Halo 5 isn't great. I just hope there is no gimmicky movement.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hopefully its as close to Blops 2 as possible but they might take the exo suit and some other stuff from AW which will lessen the experience for me.

lmao at people already saying this will be their main game over Halo 5. You haven't even seen any gameplay yet. cmon now

How is that funny? I've competed in CoD games since CoD4 and I've jumped back forth from Halo to CoD plenty of times because of Reach and 4. In my post I state, if this game is as good as BlOps 2, this will definitely be my game to play. How is that hard to believe?

Also, as a reminder, people said the same thing Halo 4. Just saying.

What's with "RIP Halo"? Lol you think CoD is the reason for Halo being dad? Halo's killing itself. It's not like CoD is that great of a game anyways. It's just that Halo's been shit for half a decade.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As someone who enjoys exo movement, I wouldn't mind if it will be in BO3.

That said, I could see the game going either way with having it/not having it.

What's with "RIP Halo"? Lol you think CoD is the reason for Halo being dad? Halo's killing itself. It's not like CoD is that great of a game anyways. It's just that Halo's been shit for half a decade.

There was a Kappa after the RIP In Peace (a joke). 

The RIP In Peace is also an internet joke in case you didn't get the reference lol.

I'll be getting it, i enjoyed the two before them, so by my past experience Im buying. Can't be any worse than what H5 by the looks of it...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm so excited right now. Black Ops 2 is my favorite out of all the CoDs (and I think the best game in the series bar CoD2). I think the only game I may be more excited for this year is the Witcher III.

You actually enjoyed CoD 2? I didnt like it at all. For me, the original CoD on PC is the best in the series, then MW1. CoD has been doing downhill since MW3.

You actually enjoyed CoD 2? I didnt like it at all. For me, the original CoD on PC is the best in the series, then MW1. CoD has been doing downhill since MW3.

CoD 2 has the best campaign out of all of them and a damn good multiplayer.

I'd rank them CoD 2>BO2>BO1>CoD4>CoD1>MW2>WaW>CoD3>AW>MW3>Ghosts

• Upvote (+1) 2

There was a Kappa after the RIP In Peace (a joke). 

The RIP In Peace is also an internet joke in case you didn't get the reference lol.

I saw that. I was referring to the multiple posts, not just one in particular.

I saw that. I was referring to the multiple posts, not just one in particular.

You quoted "RIP Halo" and I'm the only person who said RIP in this entire thread...

CoD 2 has the best campaign out of all of them and a damn good multiplayer.

I'd rank them CoD 2>BO2>BO1>CoD4>CoD1>MW2>WaW>CoD3>AW>MW3>Ghosts

Okay. I wont argue with that. I just dont agree at all with your response. I played the HECK out of Call of Duty 1...Loved the single player campaign and the multiplayer was hard. It wasnt about a single characters experience during different battlefield of World War II, but rather experiences of several soldeirs and their companies through the European and Pacific Theaters. CoD 2 was similar, but lacked good characters, and I feel that the levels were boring/the same thing as the original game and nothing new, and that it tried to be a better game than CoD 1. CoD 1 didnt have the best characters, but you were able to understand their difficulties with each level you joined them in and how far they were willing to go to get the job done.

You quoted "RIP Halo" and I'm the only person who said RIP in this entire thread...

You weren't the only one talking about how Halo's done because of this announcement or were you? lol 

For me personally this is last hope I have for this series, it's just gone completely downhill... Who do I have to kill for their to not be exo suits or any of that rubbish in this game... Judging off the description of the game, "a new breed of soldiers" or whatever we said it's going to be another advanced warfare type game... I don't know about you guys but I absolutely despise everything about that game, so here's hoping we actually get a proper cod not a titanfall/Halo rip off.

I don't know about you guys but I absolutely despise everything about that game, so here's hoping we actually get a proper cod not a titanfall/Halo rip off.

Its not a rip off if its done better. 

Hopefully ex suits come every 3 years in sledge hammer games. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

You weren't the only one talking about how Halo's done because of this announcement or were you? lol

I didn't say that. I said I'm the only person that said the exact words he put in quotations in his post.

I mean I get what you both mean. He's referring to why everyone is saying Halo is going to die (the premise). I was just saying lol.

Its not a rip off if its done better. 

Hopefully ex suits come every 3 years in sledge hammer games.

That's your opinion, but to me it adds to randomness and completely takes away everything competitive from cod it doesn't add to the skill gap IMO it lessens the skill gap. But sledgehammer can do what they want I'm not getting their next game, I can't stand this whole fast paced idea that is being pushed by devs for next gen games.

• Upvote (+1) 1