CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

That would be interesting, everyone on r/CODcompetitive is under the impression that Parasite isn't allowed on Optic or tK because he burned bridges and shit.

He is very unlikely to be on Optic or nV anytime in the new future. I don't think tK has anything against him. They were scrimming together last night and discussing roles so this is mostly likely a done deal. 

Edit: nvm. It was officially announced earlier today. I haven't been home

https://twitter.com/ParasiteCoD/status/585533247066603521

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure if teams are more interesting or if AW is getting more interesting to watch.

New Prophecy roster: Aches, Censor, Apathy, Mochilla.

I mean 3/4 that squad DID win an event together lol but I doubt they'll be able to compete with OpTic now most obviously 

Yay I was hoping for BO3 tbh since everyone seemed to love BO2 and I never played it. I played WaW like once and all I remember was that there was driveable tanks like Halo 

I'm so excited right now. Black Ops 2 is my favorite out of all the CoDs (and I think the best game in the series bar CoD2). I think the only game I may be more excited for this year is the Witcher III.

Hype!!!

Man, the Black Ops titles are really the only CODs I have enjoyed, so if it turns out as well as previous two, I know what I will be playing.

I am so fucken glad it wasn't WaW2, WaW was the biggest piece of trash especially when going from CoD4 to WaW.

I don't think I'm picking up Halo 5 now. A BOp2 continuation is the only reason I need for me to not play any other FPS game. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

This game will have Exo Suits (or some reiteration) of it guaranteed.  People expecting this to be Black Ops 2.5 are going to be sadly mistaken.

• Downvote (-1) 1

The box art would suggest that the man sitting isn't wearing an exo suit. Of course, it's hard to tell and that picture alone wouldn't rule it out. I have no doubt that it'll be a fun game, but I really hope they are going to be different and not go full, Advanced Black Ops Warfare 3 on us.

but I really hope they are going to be different and not go full, Advanced Black Ops Warfare 3 on us.

C'mon man, you're posting on a Halo forum.  Activision is no different than Microsoft.  They see the console FPS market shifting towards these new movement mechanics (Titanfall, Halo, Destiny, Advanced Warfare) and they're going to hop on the train.  They will NOT go backwards to the user playing like a regular soldier who can only walk, sprint, and jump a foot off the ground.  Its the same reason why Sprint is in Halo.

There is a Youtuber who claimed that he talked to someone Alpha testing the game.  All the guy said was: I hope you like boost jumping.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully its as close to Blops 2 as possible but they might take the exo suit and some other stuff from AW which will lessen the experience for me. 

lmao at people already saying this will be their main game over Halo 5. You haven't even seen any gameplay yet. cmon now

• Upvote (+1) 2

If it's Titanfall movement again, I'll just skip it. I don't want to put up with such a dumb gimmick.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1