CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

What rumors are legitimate? it's all assuming and speculating

With that said yes there can be dumb rumors i simply said that for majority of the speculation is teep

I saw a reddit topic saying "Mr.X was talking in the ESR chat saying that he knows who the 4th is and that Crimsix is basically going to be the obj now. In other words, you can rule out any obj player and the player is most likely a slayer." 

But its the internet so who knows lol

^ then Mrx came in the thread and said he twisted his words.

I stated the majority of rumors were Teep--which is true. Make what you want of it. And no the same people were not saying Boze or Swanny those would be in fact different people

More speculation from reddit : Zooma, Enable, Slasher, Huke.

Such an odd team lol. But they could probably slay with anyone. Having Enable and Slasher holding down lanes with the bal while Huke and Zooma run around with subs

I stated the majority of rumors were Teep--which is true. Make what you want of it. And no the same people were not saying Boze or Swanny those would be in fact different people

I'm giving you an example of how CoD Reddit kids are clueless, to show you that the entire TeePee speculation is just purely blind bullshit prediction from people who know nothing.

Go look at Hecz Tweets and how long this is taking.  All indication is that they are working out a deal to get someone outside of the organization.  The announcement may not even happen tonight.  If it was TeePee, it surely wouldn't be taking this long to announce.

I'm giving you an example of how CoD Reddit kids are clueless, to show you that the entire TeePee speculation is just purely blind bullshit prediction from people who know nothing.

Go look at Hecz Tweets and how long this is taking.  All indication is that they are working out a deal to get someone outside of the organization.  The announcement may not even happen tonight.  If it was TeePee, it surely wouldn't be taking this long to announce.

Maybe he is trying to make ON whole before announcing the OG roster. Especially if OG is plucking ON's talent, it would look bad if he didn't have a solution for their team as well.

I agree but at the time of the post it was plausible now obviously information has changed 

Yeah. I doubt they wanted that article posted so soon. As I guessed above, they are probably still looking for a way to make a competitive roster for ON. With Karma gone, Teepee, Mirx, and Killa are left twiddling their thumbs. 

Btw, RIP to the comp if this team can find chemistry. This is an actual god squad caliber lineup that was never quite there with Nadeshot. Karma is also one of the most hardworking guys when it comes to watching other people stream and learning the game. And his instincts during those in game situations are usually right. Looking forward to seeing them scrim.

I'm surprised only because Karma was doing such a good job playing it off like it wasn't going to be him yesterday.  Of course this move makes a lot of sense; especially when you consider that Karma is already under contract and they therefore don't need to be going out and trying to buy someone else out too.  On paper this team is dominant, but we'll have to see how the chemistry goes down with Crim and Karma both being moody and confrontational with neither Scump nor Formal really being vocal mediators themselves.

Also, I have a feeling Teepee may just reunite with Aches on a team other than Optic. Other than that first event for Aches, neither really found the success they were used to together. 

Mother of god. 

Is that you???

If not, who is this prophet?

Not me.  To be fair all three of those predictions weren't that "unlikely", but still impressive to hit on all three in one Tweet.

OG first League match vs. Proph:

250 - 85 Hardpoint

6-1 SnD

17-3 Uplink

Not a real shocker, Nadeshot was never super good. He did well in Ghosts because he focused on SnD and blitz, but in AW he just wasn't keeping up.

No offence to the man.

Just heard the new tK roster spoiled on Censor's stream. Sharp, Goonjar, Parasite, Nameless to be the new tK.

That's actually a pretty good squad. Although Haggy is cancer to any team (though he is obv a beast gameplay wise) 

That's actually a pretty good squad. Although Haggy is cancer to any team (though he is obv a beast gameplay wise) 

I feel that Nameless is pretty good at keeping Parasite under control. Probably the only guy who can now.

Just heard the new tK roster spoiled on Censor's stream. Sharp, Goonjar, Parasite, Nameless to be the new tK.

That would be interesting, everyone on r/CODcompetitive is under the impression that Parasite isn't allowed on Optic or tK because he burned bridges and shit.

More speculation from reddit : Zooma, Enable, Slasher, Huke.

Such an odd team lol. But they could probably slay with anyone. Having Enable and Slasher holding down lanes with the bal while Huke and Zooma run around with subs

So I guess this is a real team as they played with this roster in the league match today. Its like a poor man's optic gaming roster