CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Anyone know what happened between Clayster, Crimsix, Teepee, and Aches? Last time I was into CoD, they were winning every event.

Tried reading up on it on the cod.esportspedia, but nothing outside of "personal differences"

Anyone know what happened between Clayster, Crimsix, Teepee, and Aches? Last time I was into CoD, they were winning every event.

Tried reading up on it on the cod.esportspedia, but nothing outside of "personal differences"

From what I can remember, Aches was just being a little shit not wanting to get on for league matches and practice. Plus they were apparently mad at Karma for getting married and missing an event or something. Idk Karma said it was unforgiveable at the time I believe.

Edit: Oh Im not sure why they dropped Clayster for Karma

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im confused is this the winners finals or the grand finals? Denial vs Revenge

Grand Finals

Off the topic of players, I have absolutely loved Rambo's analysis throughout this weekend.

If Denial doesn't win this, it's going to be the biggest disappointment of Clay's career.

What is the series score? I feel like at a $1m tourney it'd be pretty important to have the score plastered everywhere.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is the series score? I feel like at a $1m tourney it'd be pretty important to have the score plastered everywhere.

It's 2 - 2 atm, if Denial wins Game 5 then the series is over.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Awesome series for sure! So many unexpected outcomes this weekend. I totally wanted OpTic to take it all, but I'm glad that Denial got it. Clay deserved it after all these years.

Two things I rarely see in esport tournaments are brackets, schedule and team rosters as well as the current score in series.

The most irritating thing since sports have been getting that right for over half a century.

They had all three showing constantly I thought...during breaks they would show the schedule and who is on what stream. Bracket was being shown as well, and if I wasn't sure there were always tweets by them showing updated brackets.

The series score was on the screen at all times during the game.

Series score were the yellow lights under the teams logos in-game. Didn't watch much of the torny so cant say about the other ones