CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

lol i feel bad for Optic and especially Nadeshot. The fanbase literally did a 360 and everyone on twitter is saying Nadeshot needs to retire. The most important tourney of the year and they shit the bed...

And is 7th place 35k?

PS; I want Enable to win but i hate Aches and his ego sooooo i kinda want them to lose.

I do feel bad for Nade, the amount of pressure he is under is insane. But the people on Twitter are kind of right... Could you imagine if they had a better obj player on that team? With arguably the best 3 slayers in the game.

I do feel bad for Nade, the amount of pressure he is under is insane. But the people on Twitter are kind of right... Could you imagine if they had a better obj player on that team? With arguably the best 3 slayers in the game.

Dude in Aw there is no Obj guy, like literally that game is so fast pace it would be better to have all slayers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There is no doubt Optic could be a better team by replacing Nade. I don't want him to retire, though, I like him and how it's more interesting with him on the squad.

With that being said, everyone underperformed. Perhaps Nade did more than everyone else, but there were notable times where each individual player shit the bed.

I think it's in their best interest to stick together as they are most obviously capable of winning and there is 1 other big torny this year MLG is hosting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There is no doubt Optic could be a better team by replacing Nade. I don't want him to retire, though, I like him and how it's more interesting with him on the squad.

With that being said, everyone underperformed. Perhaps Nade did more than everyone else, but there were notable times where each individual player shit the bed.

I think it's in their best interest to stick together as they are most obviously capable of winning and there is 1 other big torny this year MLG is hosting.

Yeah, I think MLG S2 Final is 175k or 200k 

Yeah, I think MLG S2 Final is 175k or 200k 

Over the course of season 2, MLG is handing out $96k to its online competitors based on matches participated in. With 12 teams and 48 players - that's $2k guaranteed per player in the league if they play every online match over the course of season 2. This year's X-games will be the location for the season 2 finals. Last year X-games wasn't for $ but this year it has a $75k prize pool since it is the finals of a season. There will be a season 3 with a prize pool to be announced, but its presumed that it will at least have the same amount of money as season 2.

And then ON TOP of all of that, there will be an MLG hosted Call of Duty world championship at the end of the year in October which will have a $250k prize pool.

So yeah, all together MLG is shelling out around $600k after CoD Champs. There is definitely still a lot of money to be won lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i watched the Optic vs. Faze game. I think Nade went negative every game except for the last one. And that last game of uplink Optic got destroyed.

Definitely rooting for Team Revenge and the underdog story. Really started to enjoy the team watching them at NA Regionals.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This random Revenge team might win the whole damn thing.

Talk about the new Impact. Ive literally nvr heard of any of these kids and ive been following CoD since BO1

Really surprised Optic only got 7th. I thought they were going to win the whole thing pretty easy because of their winning streak at previous MLG events + the Optic LAN before this event. Rooting for Faze now because of Enable and Aches. If Aches win this I assume there will be a lot of drama. B)

How's Enable doing? Could he win this thing?

Top 3 atm. They 3-0d OpTic and have been on a large winning spree. I bet he'll get top 2 at least

I used to be really into CoD, kinda stopped after BO2. This is the first AW tournament I've watched and while I'm not so sure about the movement and if I like it or not, Uplink is incredibly cool and probably my favorite game mode to watch now.

Also this WB finals has been really good.

Edit: Holy shit that Uplink game was incredible. Seriously I love this game mode and it kind of makes me want to try AW.

That was one of the most intense endings I have seen in AW. Holy shit that was awesome. Love uplink

I'm torn... On one hand I really want Clayster to win.... on the other it would be great to see a Halo vet win champs.

Im actually going for Revenge. Good friends with Pittsburgh, their owner. They have shown some exciting gameplay so far!

Crazy to think that Faccento was teamed with Snipedown during Ghosts

Well sense Faze Red is out I got to root for Denial. Clayster reminds me a lot of Naded and the rest of Denial seem pretty cool as well.