CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

I was a little worried about how Optic would play with the new weapon patch. Scump and Nade were so much better with the buffed up ASM1. But they scrimmed tK and ON on LAN just days ago so I assumed they would be fine. Might not have been the best practice though as ON is out and tK is barely staying alive in their matches. I wonder if they consider making a team change after this as crazy as that would be given how successful they've been all year.

Also, they got smacked on their best map. There is no excuse for their play this weekend. A choke job all around.

I would hate to see Aches/Parasite win...but I also want Enable to win. I'm so torn lol

I wouldn't rush to any changes. But wow, crazy tournament. Switch over to the AR stream, see if they can comeback.

Got to give credit to Revenge. Nobody talking about them, but they in Winners Finals. Insane!

Haha exactly @@Virulent Venom. Parasite and Aches are just not likeable.

I think it is in their best interest not to make a team change. Well technically replacing Nade would be better but that won't happen unless he retires, which I don't think he will.

Holy crap!! Sad for formal but enable and faze look really good, here's to hoping the last remaining halo kid wins it!

Denial vs Revenge Winners Finals. Revenge did 3-0 Denial at NA Regionals. So it won't be a breeze.

...where did Mindfreak come from? They keeping up with Kaliber right now!

Optic fans are so salty, these insults being spewed are middle-school level insults 

smh, at least be original instead of "hope x player fucks you in the ass" or w/e lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic fans are so salty, these insults being spewed are middle-school level insults 

smh, at least be original instead of "hope x player fucks you in the ass" or w/e lol

Yeah I saw that...the one I am seeing the most is they had toughest bracket.

Look at who's left, they had easy bracket.

Well..if Optic wants to win, they had to beat the best. They didn't. Simple as that.

@@CyReN lol'd at the "looks like drake's new album cover." Feel bad for the guy though :(

@@Voodooman Yeah, plus they've beaten denial before and whatnot. Show up for champs.

So is Optic 100% out or can they make an LB run?

They're eliminated.

Edit: I believe they're playing a consolation match, or whatever you call it, against TK for 7/8.

They're eliminated.

Edit: I believe they're playing a consolation match, or whatever you call it, against TK for 7/8.

That must suck. Still have to play, but still can't get top 4 

That must suck. Still have to play, but still can't get top 4 

Yeah, they just did a listen in with them... They don't sound as depressed as I thought they would. Definitely not much energy though lol.

Optic able to pull it out and get 7th.

Prophecy vs Faze Red to end the day. Going to be a good one!