CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

That's the worst I've seen Optic play... Just looked lost in every game but the uplink. That SnD was awful

Shit I missed the OpTic game. Though they only took 1 game from Denial? Fuck.

Does anyone know what time they play next and vs who? Thanks.

Our Nadeshot, who art in Chicago,

Haag be thy name.

Thy Van explode,

Thy grind be real.

On MLG as it was on Twitch.

Give us this day our daily stream,

And forgive us our hipfire,

As we forgive those who blacklist against us.

And lead us not into Aches,

But deliver us a cod championship.

In the name of the Scumper, the Formal and the holy crimbot.

• Upvote (+1) 4

IDk Opric about to win against this below zero squad but they still arent looking good for top tier teams.

They need to get there head in the game and destroy like they have been doing all of AW.

FORMAL with that 18 bomb on snd though,.. 

Is anyone else always confused with the spectator mode like its showing that Optic is team blue but they are highlighted red. I know why they do that but that shit confuses the fuck out of me... 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So who does OpTic play next do we know yet I missed that last series

They play SB. Then they have to play the winner of nV and FaZe Red. ON is out...

• Upvote (+1) 1

NV gets the 3-0 from FaZe Red. FaZe awaits the winner of Optic and SB. Sucks that either enable or formal is going to finish with just a t8 placing. FaZe vs OG was predicted to be a grand final type matchup. 

Is anyone else always confused with the spectator mode like its showing that Optic is team blue but they are highlighted red. I know why they do that but that shit confuses the fuck out of me... 

Totally agree with this. I honestly can't follow it. About half the game I'll be confused why one team isn't shooting the team that's the "opposite" color of them, especially cuz the kill feed doesn't match the colors on the screen. Takes some getting used to.

Agreed on spectator mode.

Guys, follow @esportsnation, they the best for scores/brackets/stats etc.

Some great games, I don't understand why the Winners Semis is not on stream, MLG putting everything on Optic again. Shame..mainstage should be earned.

OpTic throwing away that Hardpoint, wow. With their SND looking shaky, they definitely needed that win.

Yeah. They are fucked. The series is over. Nade literally got turned on by Aches on green plat of the HP. Cost OG like 10 seconds and the spawns. That swung that map. And they have a tendency to get down on themselves. 

Well hope its a good series though!

Watching Denial vs aR series here. Great series, both teams are very close, can see this going 5 games!