CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

FaZe Red yes, tK? I doubt it.  They're the same team they've been since BO2: really good, but once the pressure is on and they're up against the best, one of them typically shuts down and has an underwhelming map or series...usually its Sharp.

Meh I think they have a chance just not as great as FaZe Red.

5 game series round 11 first time they played. 2nd time was a 3-0, true, but that SND could have went either way. SNDs can go either way if looking at both series so really they just have to clutch up and win a respawn.

Which is easier said than done obv but it can happen. 

Some not too happy with this. Rather most aren't happy

From what I'v gathered it's mostly about what it's replacing, not Drift itself.

Interesting how CoD is finally putting DLC into the competitive rotation. Many have argued against it on R/CoD/Comp 

edit: Drift may suck too after all

From what I'v gathered it's mostly about what it's replacing, not Drift itself.

Interesting how CoD is finally putting DLC into the competitive rotation. Many have argued against it on R/CoD/Comp 

Yeah most feel like Ascend shouldn't be a map still from asking around.

Just strange you do this few weeks before Champs, should have done this before the Regionals than.

All this does is force everyone to buy the DLC or else they won't be able to compete. I don't argue against it, I just argue about the timing of this. Halo forced all of us to buy ODST just to play Heretic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If they had just used it for CTF in place of Ascend (by far the worst map in the rotation), I think the pros would've supported the move. The map is god awful for SnD. You literally spawn in, jump, and you can snipe the opposing team. Recovery SnD had some of the best moments in AW. Optic lost to FaZe last map in the first event. And in this one, FaZe and Optic went round 11 on it and Crim got a three piece as they were defusing for the win. 

Also, supposedly there is a timed avalanche that happens on the map. Activison can't be serious pushing this as a competitive map during a $1 mil event. What a joke. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

There's not much time to adjust for that map either? What a terrible move.

Promote that DLC harder.

CoD like Halo needs to go back to it's roots IMO (even though it cops flack for not evolving lol) the two most recent cods are absolute disasters and going back on it cod4 felt the most simplistic and easy to pick up and enjoy from a casual standpoint, AW is the complete opposite. Here's hoping this CoD is great, I'm done with Halo for good. Treyarch usually delivers,

http://www.gamesradar.com/modern-warfare-2-remaster-petition-reaches-90000-signatures/

Petition to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 ported to current gen consoles.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So how many of you heard about the MW2 remaster petition. I heard it just reached over 90k signatures which is pretty impressive!

The gameplay is better and I must admit I was exaggerating. However the spectator mode is indeed worse.

100% agree. Personally, Blops 2 was the game that made me actually enjoy watching CoD, all games before that were utterly boring to watch. I played a fair bit of CoD4 but it wasn't in my top 5 games or anything. Blops 2 though, that game was so stylistic and played so damn well, as well as the competitive features, that I really got into it.

Been watching CoD since and finally the team I'm following is at the top (Optic, don't judge me, I typed in "competitive call of duty" into YouTube and Nadeshot and Scump came up, the rest is history).

Ok enough storytime from me.

100% agree. Personally, Blops 2 was the game that made me actually enjoy watching CoD, all games before that were utterly boring to watch. I played a fair bit of CoD4 but it wasn't in my top 5 games or anything. Blops 2 though, that game was so stylistic and played so damn well, as well as the competitive features, that I really got into it.

Been watching CoD since and finally the team I'm following is at the top (Optic, don't judge me, I typed in "competitive call of duty" into YouTube and Nadeshot and Scump came up, the rest is history).

Ok enough storytime from me.

I watch most of Nadeshot's videos. No shame brah

I watch most of Nadeshot's videos. No shame brah

Since Nadeshot's gone all kid-friendly and started posting "A day in the life style videos" I've unsubbed due to lack of interest, I still enjoy Scump's videos though. I could never watch their streams though as I'm not a fan of this huge "hip hip/rap/whatever it's called" wave going around. Each to our own.

Since Nadeshot's gone all kid-friendly and started posting "A day in the life style videos" I've unsubbed due to lack of interest, I still enjoy Scump's videos though. I could never watch their streams though as I'm not a fan of this huge "hip hip/rap/whatever it's called" wave going around. Each to our own.

Yeah most definitely the target audience is younger

Yeah I follow the YT vids, but I can't tune into their stream...actually means going on MLG.tv which doesnt work for me half the time anyway.

BTW, finally got AW, and man its a major adjustment, crap! I cant handle the jumping, flying around. Played some classic w/o the jumping, and i was doing great...just can't shoot them while they flying. Guess I got to adjust.

Interesting. Might see less CoD4 re-releases from IW now.