CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Formal's stream right now is nuts, he's received something like ~$2,500-3,000 in donations and like a hundred or more subs.  Its literally non-stop, he can't even speak without being cut-off by the donation notification music.

yeah that was pretty sick but apparently cancelling donations is a thing and u can take it back within a month so we'll see

yeah that was pretty sick but apparently cancelling donations is a thing and u can take it back within a month so we'll see

Unfortunately it is possible...saw $6k in donations taken back for one of my friends. Sucks to see that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hate watching Blops 2 because the spectator mode makes the gameplay become small. Horrible for the viewer 

Really? I rather enjoyed watching blops2. Much more than I am watching AW or Ghosts.

I hate watching Blops 2 because the spectator mode makes the gameplay become small. Horrible for the viewer 

Really? I rather enjoyed watching blops2. Much more than I am watching AW or Ghosts.

The gameplay is better and I must admit I was exaggerating. However the spectator mode is indeed worse.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The gameplay is better and I must admit I was exagerating. However the spectator mode is indeed worse.

It was worse, but I found the maps/gameplay much more enjoyable to watch. I hear you though. Seems too dark now if that makes sense. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watching Final Boss VS FaZe from last year and I must say it is very impressive how they only lost by 5 points the first domination. 

Watching Final Boss VS FaZe from last year and I must say it is very impressive how they only lost by 5 points the first domination. 

Final Boss making it into the Top 16 of COD champs there first year was impressive.

Imagine if they would have stuck to COD and where they would be today?

it live guys: envy vs fatal ambition first game on the main stage

What are guys thoughts on how this weekend will turn out?

I am going with an outsider, i think optic nation might just win this win this weekend 

i really like this team - 5 rings i mean come on you cant discount them 

Typical SB claiming something is wrong with the blue side of the stage hence why they lost to tk, has any other team complained about that?

Optic are just to dominant.

Plus you see that viewership. Shit was at 130k+

Still 70k less than the AW opener tbh.

But GZ to OpTic on the 3 peat. Clearly there is a skillgap in AW as they're dominant 

There were a fair amount of maps that came down to OT or 5-5 SnD, or the last few seconds of the HP, but OG just clutched up every single time. Definitely the hands down best team in CoD, but the true test is at CoD Champs.

They are definitely the favorites, but they are far from a lock. I think FaZe Red and tK are the two teams capable of taking a series off them.

Still 70k less than the AW opener tbh.

But GZ to OpTic on the 3 peat. Clearly there is a skillgap in AW as they're dominant 

Yeah the most I've ever heard of for COD was when Sundance tweetd that they had over 250k+

I think FaZe Red and tK are the two teams capable of taking a series off them.

FaZe Red yes, tK? I doubt it.  They're the same team they've been since BO2: really good, but once the pressure is on and they're up against the best, one of them typically shuts down and has an underwhelming map or series...usually its Sharp.