CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

So glad OpTic won. Really awesome to see my favs Crim and Formal win an event. Those almost comebacks for TK were pretty ridiculous too.

So glad OpTic won. Really awesome to see my favs Crim and Formal win an event. Those almost comebacks for TK were pretty ridiculous too.

Yeah Optic almost choked but it did make for a way more intense series 

If you told me that Optic would have to win a Detroit HP and 2 SnDs (by somehow losing the ctf and uplink) in the WBF, I would have thought they were done for after last event. They've definitely come a long way and are a much more complete team since the first two events. I still think they have room to improve. But when they look back at the gameplay, maybe it will keep them working that much harder for Champs. 

I dunno, after watching that tournament I kind of don't like spectating Advanced Warfare. Blops 2 was a lot more spectator friendly (in my opinion of course).

I dunno, after watching that tournament I kind of don't like spectating Advanced Warfare. Blops 2 was a lot more spectator friendly (in my opinion of course).

Yeah I shamelessly only watched OpTic lmao.

Yeah I shamelessly only watched OpTic lmao.

I find following and watching one team only is the only way to go. I follow OpTic (CoD) TSM (LoL) and CLG (Halo) and I don't have time to watch all the matches, so I only watch the ones with those teams in it. No point watching hours and hours of other games. If I don't have enough time again, I only watch the ones where they win.

Call me fickle but I just don't have time for watching 200 hours of tournament gameplay. 

I find following and watching one team only is the only way to go. I follow OpTic (CoD) TSM (LoL) and CLG (Halo) and I don't have time to watch all the matches, so I only watch the ones with those teams in it. No point watching hours and hours of other games. If I don't have enough time again, I only watch the ones where they win.

Call me fickle but I just don't have time for watching 200 hours of tournament gameplay. 

I'll watch a whole torny if I like the game. But I sold my XB1 and AW--mostly cause of MCC, but AW wasnt helping its cause.

Making my life hell by trying to do the no attachment and no perk challenges for some of the guns. It'll be worth it, plus it passes the time as I wait for my next hopeless supply drop in the hopes of getting an Obsidian Steed, Inferno, Insanity or Strider.

I really hope that the next CoD is either WWII or Vietnam, I'm honestly ready for a new direction of the game.

Also, I can't wait for CoD to do a collection of games like CoD4, MW2, etc on XBO, and totally make it work compared to MCC.

If the next game is WWII I'll bite and buy it. Hell if it's any era that will use real guns again I'll enjoy it much more just because of that alone.

I'd like to play a Call of Duty where the guns don't sounds like spudguns. I have no idea why after all these years, modern CoD has always had utter rubbish sound design.

I'd like to play a Call of Duty where the guns don't sounds like spudguns. I have no idea why after all these years, modern CoD has always had utter rubbish sound design.

I get that. The last CoD with great sound design was MW2. CoD4's was probably the best in almost any game series I've played.

I want cold war era or modern. I thought Black Ops 1 was Treyarch's best COD. I would want that style of game with better hit detection, lag comp, and graphics. I don't get the nostalgia for World at War because it doesn't add up. Without zombies that game was a flop, and Treyarch wasn't even taken seriously by the core community until Black Ops.

Black Ops 3 in the Black Ops Collection (containing 1,2,3) for XBONE would be cool.  Or the modern warfare collection as well.

Formal's stream right now is nuts, he's received something like ~$2,500-3,000 in donations and like a hundred or more subs.  Its literally non-stop, he can't even speak without being cut-off by the donation notification music.