CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Was watching an interview on this twitch show called the Stiks. They had the young gun Huke (15 year old) on the show. Supposedly he used to play Halo as his main competitive game and swapped over around the end of bo2 and the start of ghosts. There goes a kid who might've been a future Halo pro. 

Edit: Later when asked who he looked up to as a player, he said he doesn't "look up to" anyone but the player he would most like to be like is Formal since he also "came from Halo" and transitioned successfully to CoD. Kind of cool to hear and depressing at the same time to hear about young kids who jumped ship from this community.

Was watching an interview on this twitch show called the Stiks. They had the young gun Huke (15 year old) on the show. Supposedly he used to play Halo as his main competitive game and swapped over around the end of bo2 and the start of ghosts. There goes a kid who might've been a future Halo pro. 

Edit: Later when asked who he looked up to as a player, he said he doesn't "look up to" anyone but the player he would most like to be like is Formal since he also "came from Halo" and transitioned successfully to CoD. Kind of cool to hear and depressing at the same time to hear about young kids who jumped ship from this community.

Yeah he's for sure an up and coming star. Listening to the pros they kinda fear him almost lmao. Although I guess I could be bad at detecting sarcasm. But he's mos def good 

Yeah he's for sure an up and coming star. Listening to the pros they kinda fear him almost lmao. Although I guess I could be bad at detecting sarcasm. But he's mos def good 

Online - they 100% don't want to play against him. He is nasty on LAN but won't get a top team until after Champs.

In other news, supposedly SH completely broke the uplink spawns and didn't fix the CTF spawns. That's 2/4 gametypes in rotation.What a time to break the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was slightly confused by this. What is he forgiving exactly?

If I had to assume, the drop in quality from competitive CoD since black ops II.

If I had to assume, the drop in quality from competitive CoD since black ops II.

Nah I think he's just hyping up CoD Champs 

Where the hell is this love for World at War coming from? This game was massively hated by the CoD community. I fucking loved the game and the maps have always been underrated. Where were all of you in '08 & '09? Saying that I loved WaW was like coming out as gay in Mississippii. Fuck all of the people who hid their opinion. You know who you are.

Sorry we were busy playing Halo because it was actually good then.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where the hell is this love for World at War coming from? This game was massively hated by the CoD community. I fucking loved the game and the maps have always been underrated. Where were all of you in '08 & '09? Saying that I loved WaW was like coming out as gay in Mississippii. Fuck all of the people who hid their opinion. You know who you are.

Mainly because everyone is tired of the future/modern warfare bullshit we've had since 2009. 

WaW was a solid gamr and one of my favorites. Hardcore S&D in that game was the goat.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mainly because everyone is tired of the future/modern warfare bullshit we've had since 2009.

WaW was a solid gamr and one of my favorites. Hardcore S&D in that game was the goat.

well zombies was at its best in waw, I myself enjoyed the "war" game type very much.

And now that I think about it, TreyArch was still on everyone's bad side because of CoD3. WaW was the only CoD4 era CoD I enjoyed. I hope they bring back the gore/body parts flying everywhere back.

I really hope that the next CoD is either WWII or Vietnam, I'm honestly ready for a new direction of the game.

Also, I can't wait for CoD to do a collection of games like CoD4, MW2, etc on XBO, and totally make it work compared to MCC.

Honestly, can parasite stay on a team longer than a month?

Naw he's cancer to any team. I mean it's not surprising a team with Aches and Parasite didn't work out lol. They shoulda went with Mirx

Edit: FaZe Red appears to be back to normal. They just had a rough day or so. I still believe Parasite is a problem with aches though

edit 2: I really dont know people are saying it was just for the league match 

I really hope that the next CoD is either WWII or Vietnam, I'm honestly ready for a new direction of the game.

Also, I can't wait for CoD to do a collection of games like CoD4, MW2, etc on XBO, and totally make it work compared to MCC.

If the next game is WWII I'll bite and buy it. Hell if it's any era that will use real guns again I'll enjoy it much more just because of that alone.