CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

People complain about the randomness of Ghosts. But that makes the performance of this nV roster all the more impressive. 1st, 2nd, 5/6, and now top 3. If they win this event, I think its safe to call them the best team in the 2nd half of Ghosts. 

Also, the 1v3 round. Watching it again, two ON players just sprinted at him lmfao. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyjFEhCkEPE&feature=youtu.be&a

• Upvote (+1) 3

Aches F/A?

Not sure if serious but still, if thats true, damn.

Despite his typical trolling, this may be legit. Parasite was also dropped from FaZe. Could be the return of Impact or at least part of it.

Despite his typical trolling, this may be legit. Parasite was also dropped from FaZe. Could be the return of Impact or at least part of it.

Yeah, his following tweets seemed to make it out like he was serious about it.

Very interested to see how rosters shape up going into AW.

I didn't watch any of the tournament but saw a lot of the pros I follow talking about some weird thing that happened in Losers finals? something about the crowd? If someone could fill me in that would be great.

I didn't watch any of the tournament but saw a lot of the pros I follow talking about some weird thing that happened in Losers finals? something about the crowd? If someone could fill me in that would be great.

Last map Octane SnD. Score is 5-5. It comes down to a 1v1 with bomb already planted for a spot in the grand finals. With about 14 seconds left on the clock, the player on defense tries to go for the ninja defuse. Benson starts hyping the play and the crowd started making a little bit of noise. The player who planted then sprints over from his hiding spot to check bomb and kills him. He probably needed a second or two more to defuse. The controversy is whether or not the player heard or saw the crowd or caster and then rushed to kill the dude.

Here is a spectator POV from Crim (he took down the original video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP-YJOs8dAo 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thats the issue with SnD. No real way you can get around that though. People will get excited if they see a play like that. If I was a player, I unfortunately would do the same.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's insane! Did any of the players say they could see/hear? That surely would ruin the thing right?

The player trying to defuse claimed that he could hear the caster. But since he lost he's obviously the least reliable source. Although at past tournaments several pros have said they can sometimes hear the casters. The booths described by MLG are simply "sound reducing".

And then there's also the issue of the players dead watching the crowd and telling their teammate that's alive.

The player trying to defuse claimed that he could hear the caster. But since he lost he's obviously the least reliable source. Although at past tournaments several pros have said they can sometimes hear the casters. The booths described by MLG are simply "sound reducing".

And then there's also the issue of the players dead watching the crowd and telling their teammate that's alive.

Yeah, seems like that can be an issue in COD especially situations like SND where there are sneaky plays, I never really heard of it in Halo and they never played in sound reducing booths. I guess the constant communication drowns some of it out, and Halo is a little different since it's not really ever had that type of scenario

I want CoD to just needs to die at this point. Overpriced DLC, and repetitive gameplay coming up to $100+ every year on a game that is about the same or in this case, ripping off something that has been done before.

• Upvote (+1) 1