CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Looks like Saintt is filling in as their fourth (yes, thats a different player than Saints).

Yup. And since they didnt have Saint on the roster they submitted earlier, UMG isn't counting Saint's pro points (even though he actually has more than Saints). So now FaZe Black has to play through the AM Bracket. 

Agreed. I know how silly this may sound, but I wish H2A was still a secret. That would have been a historic moment for E3 but now it's a "yeah we know, give us the details" type thing.

As for the video, great trailer. Campaign looks like it isn't taking itself too seriously like Ghost did. And Kevin Spacy alone makes me want to play it.

"But dude, I was glad they leaked H2A, cuz 343 are hidding shit and its gonna be late" ~ An actual comment in this forum.

It would blown everyone's mind to be completely honest...

In the end of E3, Phil Spencer says goodbye, thanks, etc "But wait, before we officialy end our debut in E3, please... take a look at an exclusive game that changed the era of multiplayer FPS, please take a look"

(H2A Appears)

(Everyone Cries)

(Everyone making video about them crying of happiness)

(Someone in Beyond's Forum being an ass)

(That ass being banned)

You know, THAT would be amazing. But now, we're putting pressure on 343 with H2A when we don't even know if the game was in their plans. Fuck that guy, sorry, but fuck him.

And OP, the trailer seems quite different from the usual CoD, with both graphic and campaign. Even tho I'm interested in future plots, seeing things such as: Promethean Vision, Active Camo, Armor Suit XL, Parkouring, etc... COULD be interesting in Campaign, but also would be interesting to see everyone's reaction if those things are in Multiplayer. We'll see, I wasted money with Ghosts. Godammit.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Enable playing on the Bravo channel right now for anyone interested

Edit: Curse Black won their first series 2-0.  vQ also wins their first series 2-0 (the team Snipedown is on). 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Call-of-Duty-Advanced-Warfare-Box-Art.jp

Of all the cool shit they could have used, they just put a guy with a guy and a robo arm.  Dammit Activision's marketing doesn't understand what they might have here.

You know, I would feel bad about having adblock on while watching UMG Niagara if I didn't block 20 ads every 5 mins.

You know, I would feel bad about having adblock on while watching UMG Niagara if I didn't block 20 ads every 5 mins.

It detects mine-- what is the way around it?

It detects mine-- what is the way around it?

I just refresh when it detects it. Usually does the trick for me

Update: VQ does not advance to champ bracket

Update: Curse Black beats SG-- Enable went off

Faze Black beat TK 3-1. They got stomped the first game, was very surprised they were able to come back. Great job

Call-of-Duty-Advanced-Warfare-Logo.jpg

In a recent press release from Activision, the publishers for the Call of Duty franchise, we have learned that Sledgehammer Games will NOT be developing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

While Sledgehammer will still be working on the Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC versions of the game, a yet to be announced studio will be working on the Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 versions.

Read more: http://teambeyond.net/cod-advanced-warfare-360ps3-wont-sledgehammer/

The campaign looks to be shaping up pretty good, especially with Kevin Spacey in it. Also I can't wait to see what the future for multiplayer holds. Sledgehammer seems to be really interested in eSports, so I think we will be seeing a better multiplayer than ghosts at the very least.

iw-logo.png & neversoft-logo.png

Will this Call of Duty news ever end?

Eric Hirshberg, CEO of Activision has announced that the two popular companies - Infinity Ward and Neversoft will be merging into a "super-studio", with the Neversoft name being retired.

The studios new name will simply be known as Infinity Ward for future titles and games.

Read more: http://teambeyond.net/infinity-ward-neversoft-merging-companies/

Update: VQ does not advance to champ bracket

Update: Curse Black beats SG-- Enable went off

Faze Black beat TK 3-1. They got stomped the first game, was very surprised they were able to come back. Great job

I only got to see the first map before I had to leave. And of course they won every map I didn't see lol. How did Formal do other than the first map?

I only got to see the first map before I had to leave. And of course they won every map I didn't see lol. How did Formal do other than the first map?

Pretty good. He went even in the SnD on Warhawk-- I was pretty confident they would win that, it's their best SnD by far imo. Dedo really took over that game going like 14-4.

Then on Octane Blitz, Faze was turtling so it was pretty close, but Formal had a clutch route at the very end to basically win it 7-6.

Last map was Strikezone Dom and Formal did good going positive by a few kills.