CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Remove the brackets. Just post the tweet as it is.

I'm technologically idiotic so I couldn't do it. Thanks anyway :P

I'm technologically idiotic so I couldn't do it. Thanks anyway :P

Simply post the URL and it auto-embeds.

Edited the OP for you.

• Upvote (+1) 2

hahaha this is so funny! 

In other news, I was a big fan of scump, formal, and clayster so I didn't really know who to pull for as "my team" ... although I hate the stereotypical 12 year old #Greenwall stuff I do want to see Clay and Scump do well. Never really "liked" nadeshot. Dont know much bout boze.

Formal getting top 3 would be awesome too!

EDIT: Envy were nasty with scump! He must have seen something in the new OpDick roster

I dont even follow competitive CoD outside of what drama alert and Gandhi provides but this has been entertaining as hell 

coL and tK building chemistry while everyone else plays musical chairs to pick teams. 

Also, I guess we may see Study nV. 

This.  Bunch of jackasses.

Anybody wanna predict next week's episode of the soap opera that is competitive CoD?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Anybody wanna predict next week's episode of the soap opera that is competitive CoD?

Will Clayster OD on addy? Will Nadeshot and Scump become best friends? Will Rambo come out of retirement? Next time on Dragon Ball: CoD  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Just tried Search and Rescue. What a horrible gametype. Can't believe Infinity Ward thought it was better than SnD

It's like all the pros got together and were like.  "Let's create some drama and hype and gain a bunch of follows and create more notice to the CoD scene."  These team changes just don't seem normal at all.  Anyway watching CoD is boring but all this drama has me tuned into the "news" at least.

Its so funny.... Everyone remembers everything scump said and tweeted right? lol he tweeted like 2 or 3 vines that said something along the lines of "me when I left the optic house" and it was the song, "fuck that bitch" and mr bean in a convertible flipping people off.....

How does something like that get swept under the rug? lol 

They must really think they can win a championship.... 

Just tried Search and Rescue. What a horrible gametype. Can't believe Infinity Ward thought it was better than SnD

My least fav gametype, so irritating, when you drop 8 kills in a round but still lose because ppl keep getting revived

• Upvote (+1) 1

Formal to nV? Keep seeing hints about it on Twitter. Would be dumb IMO, tK gave him a chance and he hasn't even competed with them yet.