CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Did we just get a Call of Duty forum for the lulz of making fun of these guys who are ruining a good thing?

Nah, just bad timing. Waiting for UMG VoD and other news to come along.

We will be covering CoD: Ghosts and wanted to give this section more love for the future. A lot of us on staff play and follow the CoD scene.

Nah, just bad timing. Waiting for UMG VoD and other news to come along.

We will be covering CoD: Ghosts and wanted to give this section more love for the future. A lot of us on staff play and follow the CoD scene.

Fair enough. Someone should probably tell them the people "watching" put money in those bank accounts.

Little man's suit coat is way too big! Did he borrow it from his pops? Lolz.

"We should take note from the CoD community. They're so much more respectful and mature than us" :kappa:

I don't even follow CoD and there's already players that I know I dislike. And like always, the players are trying to defend themselves saying they're being "attacked" because the "community already hates them" and that the other team "started it". Pointing fingers at each other like toddlers.

This is actually really sad. I'll refer you to the pres.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj8sXaQuF5o

That guy is a mockery of himself. The fact he doesn't realize this, hurts his credibility even more. Also, a lot of people don't realize that a lot of 'e'Sports teams have daily exercise regiments and diets. But hey, the more you know.

This is actually really sad. I'll refer you to the pres.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj8sXaQuF5o

Best.Thing.Ever

Professional GAMING not an eSport

nothing athletic about it.

Nothing to be ashamed of, what they do is great and its growing, but don't sully the name of Sports or the athletes who train their entire lives and go through blood, sweat and tears, facing injuries to put on great show by putting kids playing a video game in their ranks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That video with epsilon just must be embarrassing for the cod community, that those players are representing them. Even though there are some really cool cod pro players(pretty much everyone on Optic and complexity, rambo, etc.) 

Glad halo has had some of the best trash talkers in console shooters(Gandhi,Walshy,Zyos,etc.)

Only halo pro player that comes to mind that are like Killa and friends was T2 in halo 1 and 2 days. 

0.0 the video... I am going to slid back to the RPG side of my universe -backs out slowly-

Do you think Epsilon was ashamed of sponsoring them after videos like that appear?

But now I know why so many people hated Impact for the longest time.

These guys have so much to live up to, Treyarch put the bar REALLY high with Black Ops 2. IW's visual style with Ranks, Spec Mode, so forth would be fun.

Best.Thing.Ever

Professional GAMING not an eSport

nothing athletic about it.

Nothing to be ashamed of, what they do is great and its growing, but don't sully the name of Sports or the athletes who train their entire lives and go through blood, sweat and tears, facing injuries to put on great show by putting kids playing a video game in their ranks.

You are as ignorant as him.

1) Korean's created the term "eSport". They did that because a lot of the sponsors of Korean professional sports teams (basketball, etc) also sponsor the gaming teams. It's another division for them as it's just something standard to their standards.

2) A lot of professional athletes have shown support for "eSports" and respect their dedication and training for one of the highest forms of entertainment nowdays. 

No one is sullying anything, or making less of what an athlete is. It's actually sad, that you as a gamer, thinks that way...especially on a forum that is built to keep "COMPETITIVE" Halo around. Hate the term, but not what it's about. You just look like a huge hypocrite.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The trash talk was bad in terms of creativity. I don't mind some witty remarks, I can still rewatch old Halo 2 trash talk vids all day, but this was mostly obnoxious yelling. Didn't think they'd call out the crowd for being spectator scrubs tho lol that was unneeded. That's like Brad Pitt getting up at the Oscars and goin "Bitch ya'll just watch the movies, I star in em, my bank account is HUUUGE!" 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm so pumped for this. I really am.

If Infinty Ward can top CoD4/MW2, I would be ecstatic.

I'm so pumped for this. I really am.

If Infinty Ward can top CoD4/MW2, I would be ecstatic.

It would not be hard to top MW2.  :kappa:

It would not be hard to top MW2. 

Yea, I understand why a lot of people hate MW2. OMA, Danger Close, Noobtube combo, MLC combo, yea, those suck, but without those the game was quite awesome. And if you played customs those were banned anyways, and in reality, the game's weapons were the most balanced out of any cod. Nearly any AR could take out another AR, sure, the UMP had a 3 shot kill range w/o stopping power at any range, but just because the ACR was a laser beam did not mean it was the best.

MW2 is my 2nd favorite CoD, obviously CoD4 is my favorite.