CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

I understand completely about the multiplayer and I agree, no doub there. just saying though that the campagin actually looks sick as well, and for a person who rarely plays campaigns on games, its good to see.

Stayin on the positive here!

Really glad to see Infinity Ward give it their all, especially after how poorly MW3 turned out. I hope things like headglitching are taken out, even if this is a similar engine to the previous one. Can't wait to see multiplayer footage. So many possibilities out there, especially with the setting that they're going with.

I find it ironic that 5 years ago on Cod4 I was the little whiny kid talking shit, and now I rip little kids apart for talking. The circle is now complete.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I find it ironic that 5 years ago on Cod4 I was the little whiny kid talking shit, and now I rip little kids apart for talking. The circle is now complete.

I was the nicest player at the beginning of Halo 2. I rarely got upset. I always said good game, and actually made friends with a lot of players I still play with today. After getting t-bagged enough times and called every name in the book by adults and children, I finally snapped and became a jerk to anyone who acted like a jerk on Xbox. Halo 2 taught me to trash talk, and it carried with me into COD. Today is a bad day for anyone that wants to go toe to toe trash talking. I don't give up, and I never back down. I really miss the days of proximity chat.

Also, a Black Ops 2 Video I recently made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE_1AFbva_M

• Upvote (+1) 1

1.  I think you just told my life's story.

2. That video is gold.

1.  I think you just told my life's story.

2. That video is gold.

Halo 2 was good times man, good times.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I really enjoyed making that one. People's actions were pretty hilarious to me at least.

Seems like everytime I play this game all I get matched against are people just standing behind things waiting for something to move...just bores the hell outta me. When it's good it's good, but I don't seem to get matches like that often. CoD4 is the main one that I can really respect and enjoy without too much aggravation. 

Seems like everytime I play this game all I get matched against are people just standing behind things waiting for something to move...just bores the hell outta me. When it's good it's good, but I don't seem to get matches like that often. CoD4 is the main one that I can really respect and enjoy without too much aggravation. 

TDM League is exactly like that. Regular League keeps you moving although there are places to set up. Pubs - people are just weird and unpredictable.

Optic Gaming just moved in to their new gaming house and are on stream. 

This somehow reminds me of the Dr Pepper gaming house.

Im not signed up for GB. Just scrims would be cool.

Eh, I don't scrim. Some of these other guys might. I play pubs for the lulz

I need 4 for league play placement matches tonight.

GT: DAMMMAGE

Lately I've been getting quitters when I go by myself and its just annoying.. Also need four for the PGL $15,000 challenge. 

Such a big day for the competitive CoD community, don't screw this up IW.

• Upvote (+1) 1

And if there is no spec mode they better stick with BO2

Such a big day for the competitive CoD community, don't screw this up IW.

Oh I'm sure they will, Cod 4 one of my favorite online games, MW2 and MW3 2 of my worst

whats bad about MW3 is that it took 3 development teams to make one cod game and it was just really bad.

MW2 was just bad when the OMA and Danger Close ruined the experience.

CoD4 was the best ever.

Not too sure what to expect with the newly formed IW. Respawn Entertainment composed most of the original IW members.