CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Disaster - "We're going to discuss the campaign."

Interesting - "We're going to discuss the mode that people actually care about."

CoD4 was the only good CoD campaign in this new era of the series. Black Ops was good, but only because the story was interesting, the mission design was still generic as it can be. If I get the vibe in the first 10 min that it's a campaign reveal, I'll back out. IW can earn my trust back when it comes to campaign by releasing a solid one, not talking about it.

I do like how they are doing this the day before the conferences. Gives us an earlier reveal to look forward too.

If they discuss the campaign, then I won't buy the game. There is no level of intelligence that would decide that campaign is worth showing over multiplayer.

I just hope they show multiplayer and it needs to be new and awesome. I need to see something revolutionary and it better not be a "clip video in game and share to facebook" feature. I will rage.

In before massive Dog Single player  :kappa:

Not but seriously if they stripped down things like Spectator Mode, League Play etc... it will be bad

Massive Dog Multiplayer and that would be awesome. I saw someone suggest on Reddit that Dogs should be playable characters with only melees for attack, move silent and fast, perks could be carrying radar or ammo, etc. Using that feature would be indicated by the dog barking lol. It sounds preposterous, but 10/10 would play. How fun would it be to hear players rage after getting the furball of justice.  

Keep in mind that Treyarch and IW don't always see eye to eye or carry over features. Although Treyarch did carry over some IW gametypes, I wouldn't be totally shocked to see them not incorporate LP. It would be a bad call imo.

I haven't seen much of this game, but hopefully it goes back to the good CoD games... 
SIMPLE!

-Alias

If you trying to play some League Play, add me, I play for fun, but League is better than Pubs. 

If you trying to play some League Play, add me, I play for fun, but League is better than Pubs. 

I mostly only play pubs now. I hit top masters for a season and didn't see the point after.

Yeah I was masters last two seasons in both solo and with a team of 4, I just think pubs are too easy and boring, I like a challenge. 

I haven't seen much of this game, but hopefully it goes back to the good CoD games... 

SIMPLE!

-Alias

eckrt7w.jpgzMRqFi3.jpg

One can only hope.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have owned every cod and I like Blackops 2 the best for some reason :)

I didn't play COD 4 as much as some of my friends but it was pretty fun. MW2 I played a ton, that's my favorite COD. I also had a lot of fun with the MP40 on Dome and Courtyard in World at War.

Black ops zombies is also the best by far. Too many awesome memories with my friends.

I have owned every cod and I like Blackops 2 the best for some reason :)

Do you play it often? Did you play other CoDs a lot? Or are you mainly dedicated to Halo only?

I haven't really played it much...

CoD 4 is the surpeme CoD. Everything about it was fantastic.

I've always ranked the CoD's as this: CoD4 > MW2 > BO2 > MW3 > BO1 > WaW.

Infinity Ward's CoDs have always been superior in my eyes, with the exception of BO2. 

Competitively, CoD4's the best, the MW2, then BO2. 

I also hate Zombies with a burning passion.

CoD 4 was the best one thus far. I spent more time on CoD4 than Halo 3 when i got my Xbox 360.

Black Ops 2 goes 2nd being nearly a good successor to CoD4.

Should I get this game?
I've grown bored of Halo 4.

I've been playing CoD:Mw2 a lot going for nukes and feeding.

Convince me to get it!

-Alias

Stay on MW2, Blops 2 is one piece of shit... Connections are god awful, no one fucking dies, lag comp is absolutely ridiculous.

Prestige Master

Rank 36 Master League

Play with/against pros

My points are valid. 

Stay on MW2, Blops 2 is one piece of shit... Connections are god awful, no one fucking dies, lag comp is absolutely ridiculous.

Prestige Master

Rank 36 Master League

Play with/against pros

My points are valid. 

It was bad the first month of release. Connections are no worse than any other game, killing people isn't that hard, lag comp isn't something that has really affected the game since release. You have to have a sub par connection at this point to have a bad experience. 

Prestige Master 

Rank 2 Masters

Played with/against pros and Masters League Top 1

They've patched weapons/glitches to more closely balance the sandbox almost every 1-2 months at the request or communication of the community. What other developer responds like that? 

If you like MW2, then stick with it. If you're looking for something new and fun, it'll help pass the summer. Many people call Blops 2 one of the best CODs, and while I don't agree with them, it's a step up from MW2 imo. It's all about perspective though and I would recommend trying to get a copy from redbox if they have it before buying it if you're unsure. It's not a bad game, you will just want to have friends to play with. Sniping is pretty decently easy imo. 

Prestige Master

Rank 36 Master League

Play with/against pros

My points are valid. 

It was bad the first month of release. Connections are no worse than any other game, killing people isn't that hard, lag comp isn't something that has really affected the game since release. You have to have a sub par connection at this point to have a bad experience. 

Prestige Master 

Rank 2 Masters

Played with/against pros and Masters League Top 1

They've patched weapons/glitches to more closely balance the sandbox almost every 1-2 months at the request or communication of the community. What other developer responds like that? 

If you like MW2, then stick with it. If you're looking for something new and fun, it'll help pass the summer. Many people call Blops 2 one of the best CODs, and while I don't agree with them, it's a step up from MW2 imo. It's all about perspective though and I would recommend trying to get a copy from redbox if they have it before buying it if you're unsure. It's not a bad game, you will just want to have friends to play with. Sniping is pretty decently easy imo. 

I don't know who to go with...

Is the game good or not?

Anyone else agree/disagree with the people above?

-Alias

I had the most fun sniping in MW2, although I never played CoD 4 until blops 2 was out

if anyone wants to go into hardcore SnD and 360 skillz 420 trickshotzz add me: "ContrxL"

(translation: if anyone wants to snipe with me in hardcore search and destroy, add me: "contrxl")

I had the most fun sniping in MW2, although I never played CoD 4 until blops 2 was out

I liked it the most as well because I started sniping/quickscoping and I got really used to it.

I don't know who to go with...

Is the game good or not?

Anyone else agree/disagree with the people above?

-Alias

I like Blops 2 and think its one of the better ones. But i have enjoyed all the cod games really so take that as you will

I don't understand why people hate on blackops 2. It's really balanced (with the exception of the paper airplane things and sentry guns). The only bad thing is that the connection is comparable to halo 3, where if it's a bad host, it's really hard to get kills.

Sniping with the ballista is fun though

MW2 is/was the best CoD of all time (CoD 4 doesn't count cause)

The introduction of the riot shield

Tactical Insertions

Commando

OMA

Danger Close + OMA = ******** not to say I didn't abuse it

Prestige hacks

Modded Lobbies

Maps were pretty large

Ghillie suits were ridiculous stupid on grass or snow maps

Maps were still unbalanced to say the least

Shotguns as a secondary 

I enjoyed the game, but I would hardly say it was the most fun or balanced. It's all a matter of perspective. 

I 100% agree with everything you just said Lucky, I can consider MW2 the beginning of the end of enjoyable CoD. Plus all the new KillStreaks they added. 

I 100% agree with everything you just said Lucky, I can consider MW2 the beginning of the end of enjoyable CoD. Plus all the new KillStreaks they added. 

To me, MW2 was an evolution in COD and a good one as sales show. It just took a few more games before they got the balancing better. I guess I enjoy the later CODs as they are tied to memories with friends and good times. 

An evolution to noobtastic boringness. The game just went all down hill and seemed like it was all about sales instead of game play.