CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Activision's scraping the bottom of the barrel. Looks exactly like the first three titles. Not impressed, but it does look better than anything after Modern Warfare 3.

Activision's scraping the bottom of the barrel. Looks exactly like the first three titles. Not impressed, but it does look better than anything after Modern Warfare 3.

The game and it's execution doesn't really have anything to do with Activision. All sledgehammer.

I personally like how it looks though.

Not enough innovation for you?

The game and it's execution doesn't really have anything to do with Activision. All sledgehammer.

I personally like how it looks though.

Thats all good.

You know I've never played a cod game before but after watching some twitch,blops 2 looks like it has actual depth.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I believe that the new Call of Duty will help the series a lot. I think the series was defiantly seeing a decline due to how fast paced and how the series was driven away from it's roots.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think WWII will do great in sales. Not only because it is a more classic approach to CoD, but because it will be gritty and dark, unlike BO3 and IW where you have dancing and robot dogs. Who knows. I'm sure they'll find a way to shove micro transactions in there for something, but nobody will be happy if people are dabbing at Dunkirk.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Am I the only one who didn't completely hate ghosts? I enjoyed it more than any cod released after it. Not saying it was a great game, I just never understood the amount of hate for it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one who didn't completely hate ghosts? I enjoyed it more than any cod released after it. Not saying it was a great game, I just never understood the amount of hate for it.

It was plain and boring compared to BO2, but its better than any cod released since.

It was plain and boring compared to BO2, but its better than any cod released since.

I think BO3 kids would get an aneurysm reading that, but I agree. 

I thought they tried some really cool things in the game though.

Levels that morphed during gameplay, multi sight scopes... The campaign was a lame action movie, but overall I enjoyed it.

Did you guys know a bunch of Halo pros are thinking about switching over to CoD? Apparently a lot of talk about it on twitter about how their comp scene is bad.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Did you guys know a bunch of Halo pros are thinking about switching over to CoD? Apparently a lot of talk about it on twitter about how their comp scene is bad.

yeah apparently their dev won't let a TO other than ESL run a tournament and they've done a terrible job of it. can't say i'm surprised honestly

• Upvote (+1) 3

The writing has been on the wall since Bungie left in 2010. As someone in the Halo scene, the quality of gameplay and tournament organization has went down the drain. Current Halo pros are looking at players such as Formal and Crimsix who hopped off the scene to join CoD years ago and wishing they had done the same.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I was wondering why this thread's activity had gone up.

• Upvote (+1) 6