CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

See I never ran an ACOG on my snipers.

In fact I got to a point after I'd unlocked everything where I would run every class with no attachments or camo's and use the least annoying perks I could, just for a bit of a challenge.

I always used to switch between both scopes, but used the Acog more as it made the M40 1 shot kill.

Holy hell is it possible for IW to set the new CoD in a more predictable setting? Respawn must have taken all the devs who had balls.

Hey look it's Infinite Ward, I mean Infinity Warfare I mean what.

The dislike bar is amusing.

I'd have paid full price for CoD 4 remastered. I won't be spending an extra $20 to get CoD 4 along with their latest trash. Its weird I already had a poor opinion of the developer since they've basically been reduced to a generic CoD farm that doesn't even contain the people who invented the current CoD craze but locking the remaster of their only good CoD behind buying their new game just makes me want to not buy it out of spite towards them. Not that it really means anything in the end but perhaps the internet hate bandwagon has picked up enough steam to hurt them for once.

See I never ran an ACOG on my snipers.

In fact I got to a point after I'd unlocked everything where I would run every class with no attachments or camo's and use the least annoying perks I could, just for a bit of a challenge.

Lol. I was the dude on top of grandma's house with juggernaut and an M16 ruining people's lives. People used to get SO mad about juggernaut back in the day

Haven't touched this game in years, since I have nothing to do today I might go back and play it.

Time to brush off the good ole FAMAS and AK-74u.

:fire: OH.  :fire: IT'S.  :fire: FUCKIN'.  :fire: LIT.  :fire:

Play a few games - runs like a dream.

A huge improvement in optimisation compared to Reach.

I'm hopping on now, are people finding games fast?

Yup. 80k people online.

How's it play? Any frame rate drops?

Identical to the 360. Only frame rate drops I see are when a Napalm Strike comes in, but that happened on the 360 too. 

Leagues ahead of Reach.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any cheap places to rebuy it for 360?

Kinguin has keys if you're willing to go through them. G2A might have some up soon but when I checked they didn't. 

xbox store its $10

works for me - sure beats the $30 amazon/gamestop price tag

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol. I was the dude on top of grandma's house with juggernaut and an M16 ruining people's lives. People used to get SO mad about juggernaut back in the day

Host juggernaut M16 on top grandmas was amazing when you were there , yet horrible when it happened to you.