3.) Strike

4.) Overgrown

5.) Pipeline

6.) Showdown

7.) Bog

8.) District

9.) Creek

10.) Ambush

I mean all the maps except fucking downpour were good.

So would I. I havent really enjoyed any game on current gen consoles so far, but Id be addicted to CoD4.

I've never even owned CoD4 myself but I've played a shitload of MP at my friends house, if they offer a stand-alone for a decent price I'd get it!

Id imagine it'll be available for a standalone purchase a gew months after launch. This is just a way to get people to get the special edition.

Also wouldnt be surprised if they did this in future CoD games. Probably why BO1 isnt backwards compatibility yet, theyre probably saving it for a remaster.

Im looking through the COD4 maps to give my opinion on what maps should be included, but the thing is, I love them all really. What a legendary game COD4 is.

Essential:

Crash

Overgrown

Shipment

Crossfire

Strike

Vacant

Pipeline 

Showdown

Bog

Less essential:

Backlot

Ambush

Downpour

District

Chinatown

Bloc

Less,Less essential:

Wet Work

Creek

Countdown

Broadcast

I hope the game is just a visual improvement. Pleaseee leave the mechanics and everything alone. I hope they dont do what 343 did to H2A, and basically make a new game.

My ten maps:

Crash

Ambush

Vacant

Overgrown

Pipeline

Crossfire

Chinatown

Backlot

Strike

Countdown

So hard to choose. I basically love all the maps in this game which is why I'm gutted they aren't remaking them all.

My Ten

Crash

Crossfire

Backlot

Pipeline

Vacant

Shipment

Showdown

District

Strike

Overgrown

What's your guy's opinion on the game settings like weapon balance and perks? 

I would be open to some changes like for example the eavesdrop perk is pretty much useless now. Maybe a very slight nerf to the m16 like maybe 4 body shots so that you would have to get a headshot for a 1 burst kill. Alot of people want 3 frags perk gone but I dont really remember it being that cancerous. I would run with it alot but never used Sonic boom cause I always felt Jammer/stopping power/juggernaut was more important. Definitely would be for taking out Martyrdom and Last Stand but please, please don't add Death streaks. Weapon are fine the way they are, except possibly the m16 like i already said. Killstreaks are also fine, they should be overpowered.

Personally hope they keep it the same. But if there has to be changes, I'll be hoping for small ones. Basically keep the weapon balance the same and just replace bs perks like Martyrdom, 3x Frags and Last Stand with perks like reload while sprinting, Flak Jacket and Scavenger....

Just hope they don't mess with the game too much and they don't make the graphics poor with over the top lighting like in newer Halos. 

Personally hope they keep it the same. But if there has to be changes, I'll be hoping for small ones. Basically keep the weapon balance the same and just replace bs perks like Martyrdom, 3x Frags and Last Stand with perks like reload while sprinting, Flak Jacket and Scavenger....

Just hope they don't mess with the game too much and they don't make the graphics poor with over the top lighting like in newer Halos. 

Yea same here, it would be cool if there was an arena mode like they have now in Bo3 where you can ban/protect

Looking forward to replaying the campaign too. My favourite CoD campaign.

I'm going to keep my hopes as low as possible for the new CoD, did that with Black Ops 3 and I enjoyed the game when my friend bought it. Though it still got old in like a week and a half. Oh and supply drops are so scummy it makes me not want to touch the game. 

As long as MW doesn't have it any of that, we are good. 

Though CoD should go back to the more story focused campaigns like WaW and MW. This campaign is looking like a cringey kind of typical try-hard campaign. Though I'm not going to judge it too earlier. 

I got a picture of a ship in a future scene... Has a robot and blue car there also.

It says on messenger that the code is near the ship.

I can't find anything.

Cherlie Intel are saying there'll be a trailer tomorrow.

Not only does this quote confirm CoD4, it also confirms the newer title will be trash #BootsOnTheCeiling 

IW looks like it'll be bad. All about that CoD4 remake.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not only does this quote confirm CoD4, it also confirms the newer title will be trash #BootsOnTheCeiling 

Last night I tweeted that I'd bet multiplayer has people running on ceilings. It's the next "evolution" to wall running.

• Upvote (+1) 1