CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

A "boots on the ground" game is being pleaded for by many people, CoDs sales suggest its not, but comments on video's and just huge personalities will all say they prefer a boots on the ground game. Recently Formal and Nadeshot both said they held hopes for it.

I would be surprised to hear an opinion against having a regular call of duty game from the big cod personalities. The only people defending these games are the kids who never played when the franchise was great.

Controversial opinion but going from MW to Ghosts then AW then Bo3 is a steeper drop in terms of gameplay then going from Halo 3 to Reach to Halo 4. Advanced Warfare is literally the absolute worst multiplayer game...I have ever played in my entire life. The only reason why CoD doesnt fall off is cause they dont have to stick to these shit games for 3 years like we had with Reach and Halo 4.

Call of Duty 4, while an amazing game for its time, had its run. No more old CoDs.

This Infinite Warfare title sounds terrible.

I loved CoD4 and its not nostalgia saying that I can honestly go back to that today and be addicted again. If it doesnt have MP or this isnt real im gonna be so pissed.

They only way CoD (or BF) can catch my attention again is if they drop those sci-fi/near future setting...I'd consider getting a WWII/Vietnam/1980-2010-era CoD/BF but as long as we have space or drones or any of this fancy BS, I have no interest in playing their newest game, such a stupid title won't help either

It's the first time I've ever been excited for a CoD since MW3. I am actually refreshing pages every now and then hoping that the MW remaster is real.

Yeah me too. Although I did love BO2, the recent CoD games have been poor if this leak is true and has MP I'll hardly play any other game.

Does seem too good to be true, even if it is true there'll be something to ruin it...lets hope not though.

What if Infinite Warfare is like MCC? That might be the title of all 3 Warfares together in one set.

I could certainly dig that, but I would want my CoD4 untouched in campaign and multiplayer, just an upgrade in Graphics would be the icing on the cake.

That would be good. I would prefer that than a new game. Although I would worry about an MCC all over again.

The hate from the community would be huge if they don't include MP. They'd be stupid to not include MP imo.

kNZ0yxV.jpg

A friend shared this from Nadeshots FB. Not sure if it's real or not. (I've not seen too much buzz around yet)

Anyway if true I'll be interested to see the 10 maps. Overgrown pls.

kNZ0yxV.jpg

A friend shared this from Nadeshots FB. Not sure if it's real or not. (I've not seen too much buzz around yet)

Anyway if true I'll be interested to see the 10 maps. Overgrown pls.

I just realized how much of a cash grab this is gunna be..if u JUST wanna play the remastered one, u HAVE TO buy the legacy edition..

I just realized how much of a cash grab this is gunna be..if u JUST wanna play the remastered one, u HAVE TO buy the legacy edition..

I wonder if it'll just be a download code, might be able to get one off eBay without paying for the full game.

That's my hope at least.

I bet they'll sell it separately a few months after launch. Also only half the map count? :/

They're either only including 10 maps so they can release the rest ad paid DLC or they want it as bare bones as possible because they know people will chose it over Infinite Warfare.

No excuse not to include all maps really.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So if you're Activision and Infinity Ward and you just made the official announcement. Do you make CoD 4 Remastered available as soon as pre-orders are up(assuming the game is ready) or do you wait until November to release it alongside Infinite Warfare?

If they say it's available right then and there then I'd be willing to spend the money.

They're either only including 10 maps so they can release the rest ad paid DLC or they want it as bare bones as possible because they know people will chose it over Infinite Warfare.

No excuse not to include all maps really.

Or just like H2A, it takes a long time to remake 16 maps and they don't want to remake the bad ones? 

Looking at you Downpour.

Or just like H2A, it takes a long time to remake 16 maps and they don't want to remake the bad ones?

Looking at you Downpour.

As long as they're all in the game eventually I'm happy. Also I personally liked downpour, although I prefered most of the maps over it. CoD4s maps were great overall.

As long as they're all in the game eventually I'm happy. Also I personally liked downpour, although I prefered most of the maps over it. CoD4s maps were great overall.

Downpour made my turtlebeaches useless. That rain was so loud.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone else noticed the date on that sais April 11th 2016?

Edit: Unless it means November 4th?

My guess is that it's from a European source. Meaning the date format is Day/Month/Year. Which would make it 4th of November.

There aren't actually that many countries outside of the US that use Month/Day/Year now that I think about it so it could have come from any of those, but most likely Europe.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Edit: Unless it means November 4th?

It's Canadian. They do D/M/Y

• Upvote (+1) 1

10 maps only? Pretty much every map in that game was lit... WetWork was probably my most hated map though, also remember skipping Bog everytime it came up. 

All I ask for is seperate discs so I can sell infinite wallrun back

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only map I didn't like in Cod4 was Bloc, so I'm happy with any map that is included!