CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

The shot reg is so inconsistent. Its by far the worst Ive played in a CoD game. Shame because this isnt too bad, although Im desperate for a boots on ground CoD game that's good.

Only two more games until Black Ops 4!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Super stoked to play another CoD with clunky 'wannabe' mechanics like double jump or something like that. JK I'm not and this franchise needs to release a MW series remaster and go on break for a year

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been playing cod4 on pc these past couple weeks and its the most fun I've had playing cod since MW3. Why can't we just get a cod thats on the ground again.

I've been playing cod4 on pc these past couple weeks and its the most fun I've had playing cod since MW3. Why can't we just get a cod thats on the ground again.

cuz being on the ground is overrated

but seriously

how I wish they did a proper functional working MCC style with the COD MW series

Anyone else hate the name?

From reddit - Someone pointed this out in the CharlieIntel comment section.

What if since it's Infinity Ward's games, and it's called Infinite Warfare it's a remastered collection of previous titles.

From reddit - Someone pointed this out in the CharlieIntel comment section.

What if since it's Infinity Ward's games, and it's called Infinite Warfare it's a remastered collection of previous titles.

Doubt it, since the leaked rumors for a trusted source say it's sci-fi. And infinite is a pretty typical sci fi name. 

There is a XB1 2v2 BO3 tourney 5mins from my house tomorrow, imma try to go with my friend. Neither one of us have played BO3 ever.  But it is free and could be cool even if we get smacked. (Which im sure we will)

The leak about it containing CoD4 remastered.. please god be true. Its all I'll play.

High chance that if they remaster Call of Duty 4, it'll just be the campaign. No way they'd have two MPs competing against each other.

True, but they'll get so much hate for it. I think theyd be better off including MP.

I will be so pissed if it doesn't though.

High chance that if they remaster Call of Duty 4, it'll just be the campaign. No way they'd have two MPs competing against each other.

Yea. And embarrassing. I would suspect CoD4 remastered would have a HUGE MP following and would really effect Infinite's MP experience. 

Could you imagine if Infinty Wards new flagship AAA game, costing millions upon millions to make had lower population numbers then a 9 year old remastered game?

Probably unlikely because the newest COD will have huge numbers from the newer younger generation and from those hoping to compete competitively . But it would be severely impacted

A "boots on the ground" game is being pleaded for by many people, CoDs sales suggest its not, but comments on video's and just huge personalities will all say they prefer a boots on the ground game. Recently Formal and Nadeshot both said they held hopes for it.

Sadly, A space game would suggest the thrusters will be a huge part of it. Space and thrusters go hand in hand really......

1581abc9975c65892a2171607e4f34b3.png

Not a doubt in my mind CoD4 multiplayer would be more popular then a CoD Halo clone. Seriously though i wonder how long it took to make a whole space game like that when they couldve just reskinned MW and everyone would go crazy for it, these devs are out thinking themselves but i guess thats what happens when you release a game every year zzzz