CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Yeah, this is better than AW and Ghosts put together, still think I prefer BO2 and nothing will ever beat CoD4, but I really like this and can definitely see myself getting 10th prestige.

What I would do for a cod4 remake .....

World at war was badass to. Mw2 was great. 

What I would do for a cod4 remake .....

World at war was badass to. Mw2 was great.

Next year is IW's turn to release a CoD, so hopefully it'll be a CoD4 remake. Wont happen though.

Next year is IW's turn to release a CoD, so hopefully it'll be a CoD4 remake. Wont happen though.

Hopefully they dont go down the Exo suit / Double jump route again though.

Im having a ton of fun with Bo3 but Id still prefer just an OG shooter. Sprint and thats it. Sprint + Slide would be enough movement.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So in the interest of not reading through 16 pages of stuff on here, I played the beta and I found the 6-on-6 pub matches really chaotic, but the core gameplay was a lot of fun. Is Arena the only 4v4 playlist, or is there something else?

The game is pretty fun, but man Treyarch still hasn't figured out how to do hit detection right. I just don't understand it, all CoDs use the same engine and MW2 had amazing hit detection, yet all of them since MW2 had garbage hit detection.

All the BO games are a night and day difference between LAN/Host and off-host.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The game is pretty fun, but man Treyarch still hasn't figured out how to do hit detection right. I just don't understand it, all CoDs use the same engine and MW2 had amazing hit detection, yet all of them since MW2 had garbage hit detection.

All the BO games are a night and day difference between LAN/Host and off-host.

Yep, when Black Ops 1 came out the shot registration went to shit. MW2 was the smoothest COD.

Just picked this game up a few days ago. Started using the Pharo as soon as I unlocked it and haven't used a different starting weapon since. What are some other guns I should check out? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just picked this game up a few days ago. Started using the Pharo as soon as I unlocked it and haven't used a different starting weapon since. What are some other guns I should check out?

Razorback is pretty good. Its also an SMG, but has good range.

Hey guys, just wanted to drop this little video in here. It's mostly just to lighten the mood up for everyone by listening to my brother and his friend (my two teammates for CoD) get each other all riled up. There's some good stuff to laugh at from the audio recordings set to a gun game I played this morning and then actual vid clips that go with the audio. I want to kind of make this a weekly or bi-weekly video because they just say hilarious things whenever we play. My gameplay itself isn't very exciting but I hope you enjoy the video for what it is. I will be trying to post some GB match videos and like I said, other episodes of Ross and Rob. Hope everyone is having a good Thanksgiving and enjoying time with their families and friends.

EDIT:: If anyone has suggestions on good render settings for videos in Vegas...I'm all ears.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am not really a big COD fan but I decided to tune into the World League qualifiers, and man it is moving at a snails pace. Lots of time between games.

Here's episode 2 of my little series with my brother and our friend Ross. Don't know how many of you checked it out before, but it might make you laugh a little when you're bored.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys here is episode 3 and so far of the three this is the longest. I got some good material from one night last week. It's got an arena SnD gameplay to go along with it. Enjoy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm a little upset, Blops 1 and 2 were so much fun and I was actually playing them over Halo but I just havn't been intrigued at all to go out and get Blops 3. 

Just hasn't felt right to me since Ghosts. 

I'm a little upset, Blops 1 and 2 were so much fun and I was actually playing them over Halo but I just havn't been intrigued at all to go out and get Blops 3. 

Just hasn't felt right to me since Ghosts. 

Honestly, Blops 3 actually feels like COD to me. The movement works well, unlike Advanced Warfare. Recently, I've been playing Blops 3 more than Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Blops3 is just about my favourite CoD. In terms of balance, competetiveness n such, it just feels the best (not perfect of course). It's the only game were my frustration comes from skill errors and connection issues.

Looking forward to this

I'm actually really enjoying this game lately. I haven't really enjoyed CoD since CoD4 dropped. Whatever the 3 shot burst rifle is called it really feels like the M16 from CoD4. Feels so good to slide past someone and turn around to shoot them as you're sliding. Most people in pubs just completely lose it when you start jumping and sliding off of everything lol

The orange and black theme of Black Ops 3 gives me a chubby.

I don't know how I feel about black ops 3. Maybe if the shot registration was better but this game is just too inconsistent for me to even want to keep playing. I hate playing regular pubs just never a fan of it. Arena takes too long and teammates quit when it's not search. Then gbs are just bad due to shot registration being awful.