CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Does anyone here follow the comp. cod scene? what are the COD pros thinking of this game?

Does anyone here follow the comp. cod scene? what are the COD pros thinking of this game?

I think most like the game at its core. There is a lot of disagreement right now on the settings. Lots of pros want a lot of things banned and other pros want to play the game as close to out of the box as possible. That's what I have noticed so far.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The VMP melts people. The ttk for that gun is ridiculously small when remotely close

Seriously. I'm so mad the theater mode isn't working properly; it's not bringing any of my games up. I literally got like an 8 piece on CTF in a matter of like 11 seconds on CTF with that thing.

That gun is amazing.

Or I'm god.

Or both. ;)

Having a lot of fun with this game.... When it works. I constantly get booted out of my friends parties. Other than that I have no big complaints. Been doing really well for the most part. Wouldn't mind playing with a few people from here.

GT: The Dought

I need that Shieva

Same here. I saw karma using it on stream the other day and I immediately wanted it.

Same here. I saw karma using it on stream the other day and I immediately wanted it.

Tried it out and I dont know it kills quick but I hate the way I handle the gun when jump shooting or hip firing. I think I'm going to stick to the Man O War its been my go to gun so far.

whats everyones go to SMG and AR?

I started off using the Kuda and its great. I went to the VMP then and thats crazy good close up but at distance it sprays.

I started off with the KN44 which is decent. Then I got on the man o war. Its ok, but ive been addicted to the ICR. If you equip a grip and some other attachments its insane.

I havent unlocked everthing yet. I want to check out the razorback and m8

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tried it out and I dont know it kills quick but I hate the way I handle the gun when jump shooting or hip firing. I think I'm going to stick to the Man O War its been my go to gun so far.

Man if it doesn't suit your play style go with what's comfortable

I started off using the Kuda and its great. I went to the VMP then and thats crazy good close up but at distance it sprays.

I started off with the KN44 which is decent. Then I got on the man o war. Its ok, but ive been addicted to the ICR. If you equip a grip and some other attachments its insane.

I havent unlocked everthing yet. I want to check out the razorback and m8

I just unlocked the ICR this morning and I have a grip and high caliber unlocked on it so far and I am loving it. The thing is pretty good so far

• Upvote (+1) 1

The ICR is so good. I just unlocked a new SMG, I think its called Vasper? Its really good, but you need the scavenger perk as you'll run out of ammo very quick.

Pretty impressed with the maps on this so far, there isn't one that I don't like.

The ICR is so good. I just unlocked a new SMG, I think its called Vasper? Its really good, but you need the scavenger perk as you'll run out of ammo very quick.

Pretty impressed with the maps on this so far, there isn't one that I don't like.

I was shredding with the Vesper last night but you are correct that thing is an ammo vacuum. 

a decent amount follow it just look at the rosters thread. It was kinda dead in AW cause no one liked that game but in Ghosts it was active. 

To answer your question though I think they enjoy it, just can't agree on a ruleset. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

To answer your question though I think they enjoy it, just can't agree on a ruleset. 

The secure and ban phase is way too long, if they knuckle that down to being nice and fluid it'll fix a lot of the issues.

The secure and ban phase is way too long, if they knuckle that down to being nice and fluid it'll fix a lot of the issues.

Agreed, but even before that, there is wanting of bans.

TeePee puts it nicely:

Agreed, but even before that, there is wanting of bans.

TeePee puts it nicely:

Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

I definitely wanted them to go back to WW2 this year, but even I am loving this. The thrusters are great, it feels so rewarding when you use them to out play someone.

Just wish they would sort out shot reg, there should at least be an option to search local connection. Also think it should have less aim assist, other than that I am really enjoying it and can see myself getting max prestige.

This game is one of the most fun CODs I've played since Call Of Duty 4. 

Played Halo 5 for like 4 days and it already became noticeable how shitty it was, then got this game and haven't been able to get off of it yet. 

I'm really liking the Man O War and ICR

Played Halo 5 for like 4 days and it already became noticeable how shitty it was, then got this game and haven't been able to get off of it yet. 

I'm feeling the same way. I don't hate Halo 5 but with no social play options outside of warzone I love having this game to just sit back and play while I watch football/hockey and not really worry about a rank. This game has a lot to it and I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

I gave up on AW after 7th prestige and I could easily see myself going to max prestige in this game.

I traded halo 5 in for black ops 3, and I have no regrets 

Yeah, this is better than AW and Ghosts put together, still think I prefer BO2 and nothing will ever beat CoD4, but I really like this and can definitely see myself getting 10th prestige.

hey peepz

call of duty 3

call of duty ghost

call of duty modern warfare

call of duty world at war

call of duty 2

call of duty black oops

call of duty modern warfare 2 

call of duty black ops 2

call of duty 4 modern warfare

any comments peepz