CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

I enjoy Halo 5 but as you guys have touched on... This game is a complete package and the multiplayer seems solid (didn't play the beta). I like CoD and I took tomorrow off. I didn't do that for H5 even though I am a bigger Halo fan. I took it off because that is how much faith I have in Treyarch to make a good game.

Hands down Treyarch makes the best in the series, there's no denying that. I'll probably play this a bit until some fixes/adjustments are made for Halo 5.. I just can't deny, as you put it, a complete package over something that has the rest of the package coming later by bits and pieces.

:grunt:

Not going to lie that looks kind of entertaining.

Just played a couple of hours and wow, feels really really good. Shits all over AW. The only issue with CoD is that to me, it feels to casual and it's filled with annoying people who just sit and camp. Tried playing the Arena but servers keep kicking me out so can't comment on that. Over all that I must say I am really impressed with what Treyarch have done.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just played a couple of hours and wow, feels really really good. Shits all over AW. The only issue with CoD is that to me, it feels to casual and it's filled with annoying people who just sit and camp. Tried playing the Arena but servers keep kicking me out so can't comment on that. Over all that I must say I am really impressed with what Treyarch have done.

Have you tried zombies yet? I may buy the game solely for zombies if it's good lol 

Have you tried zombies yet? I may buy the game solely for zombies if it's good lol 

Nope, I really dislike zombies never been a fan of it.

What system are you guys playing on?  Debating buying it for XB1 since I don't have a PS4.  Still debating on getting it.

What system are you guys playing on?  Debating buying it for XB1 since I don't have a PS4.  Still debating on getting it.

XB1 here.

Me and Wild Cherry need 2 good halo players to run some Bo3 with at midnight.

Add me - XbL Gregor

if anyone wants to dick around in pubs I'll be on for a while. Add me.

XBL: o Xavi3r o

Is the game still having frame rate/crash issues on XB1 like they had in the beta?

Nothing like that on my end.

The hitmarker sound in this game sounds like ass and is way too loud.

Gonna be annoying hearing that every game.

Gunfights are way too inconsistent. 

Arena just doesn't feel competitive like it should.

The picking system pregame to arena takes the piss.

Quitters should be punished.

Still finding it to be the most enjoyable CoD this gen.

Is the game still having frame rate/crash issues on XB1 like they had in the beta?

A little bit. 

Enough to be noticeable, but happens so little that I forgot about it.

This is my biggest complaint. Sometimes it feels like a straight up coin toss even if I get the jump.

Sliding also feels really clunky

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is my biggest complaint. Sometimes it feels like a straight up coin toss even if I get the jump.

Sliding also feels really clunky

I've been playing CoD since Cod4 and it's always been this way, that will never change. It's the nature of the beast when they don't take advantage of the azure dedis added on top of .5 second kill times. It's why I've skipped out on the series since quitting BO2 2 weeks post launch. There's a TON of reasons I dislike the entire gameplay concept of CoD, but the TLDR is lack of a skill gap, and the gap there is they try to close it in the design of the game through head glitching spots, portable radars and other items that reward staying in one spot, etc. Hardpoint in Bo2 was really fun but other than that I stopped having fun with this series with MW3. If they would get their heads out of the asses and put the game on dedi's I would probably pick it up as a casual game to play when drunk. 

What AAA title launches nowadays and doesn't put MP on dedis? Cod is the only franchise that big that get's away with it year in and year out.

Seems like nobody is commenting on the massive auto aim. It's way more then previous cods. It's too the point where you ads at someone and if they run behind the wall your aim will still be locked on them for a good couple second through the wall.

Seems like nobody is commenting on the massive auto aim. It's way more then previous cods. It's too the point where you ads at someone and if they run behind the wall your aim will still be locked on them for a good couple second through the wall.

That's lag comp and connection issues. Weird stuff like this has been in cod since as far back as I can remember. Lag comp does a lot of weird things, like sometimes you can aim at a corner, and your crosshairs will auto-aim and start moving before you even see someone. What is happening is their actual character model is not in the same place as their physical model is on your screen, and they actually round the corner before you see them. This is why running an SMG with lightweight and anything that makes you move faster has always given aggressive players a good edge over others because you can literally shoot them down before they know you are there. Once I figured this out in BO1 and MW3 it almost became too easy. Dedicated servers would do a lot of good for CoD to normalize these scenarios.

That's lag comp and connection issues. Weird stuff like this has been in cod since as far back as I can remember. Lag comp does a lot of weird things, like sometimes you can aim at a corner, and your crosshairs will auto-aim and start moving before you even see someone. What is happening is their actual character model is not in the same place as their physical model is on your screen, and they actually round the corner before you see them. This is why running an SMG with lightweight and anything that makes you move faster has always given aggressive players a good edge over others because you can literally shoot them down before they know you are there. Once I figured this out in BO1 and MW3 it almost became too easy. Dedicated servers would do a lot of good for CoD to normalize these scenarios.

It wasn't this bad in the other cods. I played a shit ton of all the cods and never has my reticule followed people behind walls this much like this when I aim at them. It's annoying. I can just aim at them and then when they run I can keep spraying and I'll hit them threw the wall everytime because my reticule is perfectly on them for a whole 1-2 seconds. 

It wasn't this bad in the other cods. I played a shit ton of all the cods and never has my reticule followed people behind walls this much like this when I aim at them. It's annoying. I can just aim at them and then when they run I can keep spraying and I'll hit them threw the wall everytime because my reticule is perfectly on them for a whole 1-2 seconds. 

BO1 within the first month or two of release was bad with this, as well as MW3. I haven't played cod since MW3 though except here and there and never for more than a couple games at a time, but I put 30+ days into cod4-mw2-bo1-mw3 each lol.

I agree with all of this. Game has a lot of minor problems with it, but it's still pretty damn fun. Especially compared to Ghosts and Advanced Warfare. It's really solid