CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

AW has really killed my interest in CoD. Say what u want about ghosts but viewership was higher and more entertaining 

Never watched past the first Ghost, or any of AW but couldn't you say Ghosts was higher than AW due to the hype and success from Blops 2? or did it gain popularity in Ghosts? If not, you could say CoDs in a similair position as Halo. Blops 2 would be like our Halo 3, Ghosts/AW being like our Reach/H4.

Never watched past the first Ghost, or any of AW but couldn't you say Ghosts was higher than AW due to the hype and success from Blops 2? or did it gain popularity in Ghosts? If not, you could say CoDs in a similair position as Halo. Blops 2 would be like our Halo 3, Ghosts/AW being like our Reach/H4.

Both are correct statements imo. It had momentum from blops 2, and the viewership grew during Ghosts as a result

Idk why people keep bringing up Formal's name in the Halo thread. He can't do both and will stick with cod

Looks like Supply Drops are coming back via a thing called "Black Market" but do not alter stats of weapons.

I'm probably gunna come over to this game more often, the pub stomper in me loves it.

Don't judge me :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hopefully this game reintroduces some interest in competitive CoD within me and in general around here. AW was so bad there were so few posts about it compared to Ghosts--despite technically being less competitive. 

Always interested in new CoD's but with me being gripped to H5 I'm not sure if I want to pick this up on launch.

The more I see of this game, the more I know it's going to kill the Halo 5 population as a whole. Just way too much to offer day one.

I like the fact the UI is very "Reach" like.

Mine got dispatched yesterday so hoping it will arrive today since I have the day off work.

The more I see of this game, the more I know it's going to kill the Halo 5 population as a whole. Just way too much to offer day one.

I like the fact the UI is very "Reach" like.

As someone who LOVES Halo 5 and has been a supporter of Halo my entire life, I can't help but agree with you due to the fact Black Ops 2 was damn near a perfect game. I also really really enjoyed the Black Ops 3 Beta!

• Upvote (+1) 1

As someone who LOVES Halo 5 and has been a supporter of Halo my entire life, I can't help but agree with you due to the fact Black Ops 2 was damn near a perfect game. I also really really enjoyed the Black Ops 3 Beta!

We are in exactly in the same boat here. I wasn't even planning on buying this but ended up deciding to go to the midnight release tonight.

Mine's just arrived in the post now - currently updating it. I'm hoping that I get disappointed with it so I can jump back onto H5 but I just know that I won't be, which is a shame.

We are in exactly in the same boat here. I wasn't even planning on buying this but ended up deciding to go to the midnight release tonight.

I enjoy Halo 5 but as you guys have touched on... This game is a complete package and the multiplayer seems solid (didn't play the beta). I like CoD and I took tomorrow off. I didn't do that for H5 even though I am a bigger Halo fan. I took it off because that is how much faith I have in Treyarch to make a good game.

• Upvote (+1) 1