CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Hi everyone. I don't really like promoting myself on the forums, but recently i started reaching out to the COD community on Youtube. All my life ive been a Halo player, and ive uploaded some nice gameplays against pros. Sadly It has come to my attention that Halo has died out drastically so i don't really upload as much. I just started Recently uploading cod gameplays to my channel. Most films are from money matches, Hundred to thousand dollar Tournaments, and gamebattles matches. Anyways I would appreciate if you guys can check it out, and help me kick my channel into gear! I'm just posting this to help kickstart my channel. Sorry if i upset anyone with this post. Also if you have your own channel feel free to post. I'll definitely check yours out too.

Here's My Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkO3Gs3_EaLzkTMkznIwwvA

Here's one of my many videos

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like the part at 6:10 where the guy shoots at the dead body lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty pissed the limited edition doesn't have the season pass.

Anyone want to give me the rundown of how blops 3 looks for comp play? I had a lot of fun with Blops 2 so if it plays similar and has slow KTs I'm definitely down to get this game

No Hardline in Black Ops 3 and if you want to get the equivalent of it (Combat Focus) you have to play as a female (the Seraph). WTF, David Vonderhaar?!

55_playstation-1421506908.jpg

Treyarch Studio Design Director: David Vonderhaar, commented saying that "PlayStation is the new home of Call of Duty eSports".

55_playstation-1421506908.jpg

Treyarch Studio Design Director: David Vonderhaar, commented saying that "PlayStation is the new home of Call of Duty eSports".

My memory might be bad, but wasnt Black Ops on PS3? I like the decision, but only because it allows for Microsoft to really help pimp out Halo (you know, it being a first party release and all)

Honestly really excited about this game. Looks like the toned down all the jumping and stuff A LOT. Advanced warfare was too much. 

Watched the beta on Twitch for about and hour and this game looks so much fun. I skipped AW and Ghosts was a crap shoot. Stoked to play this. 

Its still early but just watching streams, you can tell they really toned down the overall movement speed compared to AW. I'd have to rewatch Ghosts to see how it compares. The kill times also seem to be generally closer to Bo2 than Ghosts or AW but its hard to be sure until people figure out what to exploit as the best weapons. And while the boosting and wall running is stupid, it definitely only seems to be viable as movement options around the map rather than something you would want to do in a gunfight. Got to watch a bit more to see the different classes/ abilities in action to see if anything stands out as broken.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I got my code and am downloading now, but PSN doesn't feel like making ends meet.

Apparently it downloads faster in rest mode, so I just have to hold out until then. I'll post impressions when I can, though.

The kill times look similar to BO2. For anyone that has played, what are they like?

Its still early but just watching streams, you can tell they really toned down the overall movement speed compared to AW. I'd have to rewatch Ghosts to see how it compares. The kill times also seem to be generally closer to Bo2 than Ghosts or AW but its hard to be sure until people figure out what to exploit as the best weapons. And while the boosting and wall running is stupid, it definitely only seems to be viable as movement options around the map rather than something you would want to do in a gunfight. Got to watch a bit more to see the different classes/ abilities in action to see if anything stands out as broken.

I was thinking the same thing. I skipped every CoD after MW3, but it really looks like they've balanced the thruster nicely compared to the AW. 

My question is, will this game support dedicated servers? Like I read somewhere that it's going to have it on PC, and next gen consoles but only in the ranked playlists. Is that true? I'm not one that really likes to try hard in CoD, but rather just go pub stomping. If the pubs have P2P i don't know if I will purchase BOP3.

I was thinking the same thing. I skipped every CoD after MW3, but it really looks like they've balanced the thruster nicely compared to the AW. 

My question is, will this game support dedicated servers? Like I read somewhere that it's going to have it on PC, and next gen consoles but only in the ranked playlists. Is that true? I'm not one that really likes to try hard in CoD, but rather just go pub stomping. If the pubs have P2P i don't know if I will purchase BOP3.

It seems like deeds are indeed in place. Either that or I'm just getting really lucky, as I've experienced little no no lag thus far.

Scuf could work with NASA on a new DualShock 4 controller and I will still think it's trash for shooters.

I was PC only during the PS2 era so my brain didn't get melted to accept symmetrical sticks. And I hate the triggers.

The kill times look similar to BO2. For anyone that has played, what are they like?

The TTK is pretty much the same as BO2. Played it alot and I've definitely loving this game for sure.

At this point, I'll never buy a CoD Title from IW(after MW3 and Ghost) and Sledgehammer (didn't like MP too much) ever. In Vahn/Treyarch we trust to make a good game :)