CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Extremely good choice by Nadeshot there. The whole wolfshead thing made no sense and was a little immature in my opinion, this is clean, recognizable and looks fantastic.

MrX apparently says it isn't an obj player and that Crim will be running obj. I sure hope that means Enable. That team wont lose.

Holy F****** Shit. Did not see that coming. Optic is definitely about to pick up Karma and become a real god squad.

The Rumor is Aches may be going to nV. If FaZe red is splitting up, that may leave Enable to go to OG. Imagine if 3 Halo guys were on the same team lol

Honestly didn't think he would retire especially since he stuck through Ghost but if they do pick up another slayer that team will be scary.

AW is so fast pace that there is no point of a OBJ guy...

Rumors are it's Teep. Im confident in saying Karma or Teep. We shall see

sigh...was really hoping for Enable

Rumors are it's Teep.

There are no legitimate rumors claiming Teep.  Its just people assuming that because Karma/Killa/Mirx were playing with Nameless today that it must mean that Teep is going to OG to fill Nadeshot's "OBJ" role.  I can tell you that once Crimsix joined Optic he kind of blasted TeePee.

TeePee is certainly a possibility due to the fact that he's already under contract on Optic and therefore there would be no need to negotiate/buy-out another player, but I doubt that he's their first choice.

What rumors are legitimate? it's all assuming and speculating

With that said yes there can be dumb rumors i simply said that for majority of the speculation is teep

What rumors are legitimate? it's all assuming and speculating

With that said yes there can be dumb rumors i simply said that for majority of the speculation is teep

99% of the CoD community knows dick-all about anything.  Some of those same kids were posting "maybe its MBoze?" and "how about Swanny?" as if they were realistic possibilities.

There ARE legitimate rumors; those would come from other players and/or people actually invested in the scene (Mr. X for example).  I'd never post "rumors are saying..." if those rumors were coming from the idiots posting on CoD Reddit.  That isn't even worth bringing up as a "rumor".

Like I said; TeePee is certainly a possibility if they can't work contracts out elsewhere, but your post seemed to imply that there was actual real traction stating it would be TeePee, which there really isn't.