CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

I called it too quick Friday saying Optic won't win lol 

Can't blame you, they looked so shaky friday and saturday. They almost lost to impact 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I called it too quick Friday saying Optic won't win lol 

Looks like you will still be right. Optic will be dangerous once they look at the tape and realize how poorly they play HP. I'm surprised how close some of these games were when they don't know how to get favorable spawns.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not closing out those SNDs may come back to haunt Optic. Both were 5-4 and they lost; I won't necessarily say choke as it's only losing 2 rounds in a row, but still. 

Censor recked formal, and that cost optic the round. Really didn't expect optic to blow 2 bo5's. Aches ego will be through the roof. 

This games looks fun as fuck when I watch it played at a high level, but I'm assuming MM is nowhere near this.

Censor recked formal, and that cost optic the round. Really didn't expect optic to blow 2 bo5's. Aches ego will be through the roof. 

Yeah, Formal choked the kill on Censor for sure. Had that not happened they probably would have won the round. 

Also, aches is the fucking goat no questions asked. 19x champion. 

Yup.  Top notch individual skill, tournament player who rarely if ever chokes, and a fantastic talent-scout as well.

Can someone enlighten me about Aches thumb? Did it happen at the event, and if so how and why? 

Can someone enlighten me about Aches thumb? Did it happen at the event, and if so how and why? 

Apparently he stuck his hand through glass saturday night. Cut it right open and was in the ER all night, didnt sleep at all. MLG almost delcared him medically ineligible to play believe it or not. He said he'll release the full story of what happened later, the glass story is just a rumour. 

Censor surprised me he played amazing all weekend. They def. deserved that win. I think will a little practice OG will be the team to beat, thou.

Apparently he stuck his hand through glass saturday night. Cut it right open and was in the ER all night, didnt sleep at all. MLG almost delcared him medically ineligible to play believe it or not. He said he'll release the full story of what happened later, the glass story is just a rumour. 

Wow that's pretty insane... I saw his tweet of a really bruised wrist and then obviously all of the stitches. That's pretty awesome that he played so well though

Wow AW is so much better to watch, cograts Faze

and lol

He takes his game seriously.

Congrats to Faze too! I honestly was surprised Optic lost that, there has to be something happening within their structure soon if they don't win a championship (which is unfortunate but knowing how they react to past experiences it might be the case).

I feel like I'm the only person who really liked uplink.

And I hate ricochet.

I think it's fun to watch but Hardpoint is probably more competitive 

Got to play the other day for the first time at a buddies house. Haven't touched CoD since block ops I think.

It's pretty easy to see why this game does so well, but it was interesting to see the game actually progressing.

I had enough fun the other night I'm contemplating buying it if I get an xbone.

I'd say check it out. Halo will always be my go to shooter, but CoD is a nice change of pace when I just want to goof around or get a little drunk and play something. This one is way better than Ghosts in my opinion. There's also a gun balance patch coming soon which will hopefully fix my only current gripe with the game (lack of viable weapon variety).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I always loved zombies and wish it would turn into a full game.

This makes me want to actually get the game.

I'd say check it out. Halo will always be my go to shooter, but CoD is a nice change of pace when I just want to goof around or get a little drunk and play something. This one is way better than Ghosts in my opinion. There's also a gun balance patch coming soon which will hopefully fix my only current gripe with the game (lack of viable weapon variety).

I'll probably end up getting just to have two different games to play.

mjowQpl.png

That tweet makes the same amount of sense as the hit registration and lag compensation does in their game.

• Upvote (+1) 1