CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

So like theres a team called High Society and Believe The Hype in the open bracket lol

Theres also Shoot 2 Kill

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can anyone fill me in on the Optic v Prophecy series? Twas at hunger games

OG won 3-1. Same problems in HP as they had vs tK. Just late on rotations and they lost. SnD, Optic got out to an early lead and held on for the win. It was sort of close. CTF was just a 3-1 win for OG, but it felt like Optic was in control the entire time. OG had a 2 point lead in uplink in the first half but completely blew them out in the second half. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

OG won 3-1. Same problems in HP as they had vs tK. Just late on rotations and they lost. SnD, Optic got out to an early lead and held on for the win. It was sort of close. CTF was just a 3-1 win for OG, but it felt like Optic was in control the entire time. OG had a 2 point lead in uplink in the first half but completely blew them out in the second half.

Thanks. Interesting to not see their Hardpoint transfer to LAN. Although their best Uplink is

Interesting to not see their Hardpoint transfer to LAN.

They were poor at rotations Online as well but it didn't seem to matter as they were able to run in and consistently break hills by outslaying.  The problem is that on LAN the kills are traded much more often; so all those times where they'd just run in and Scump/Crim/Formal would decimate everyone don't happen as often.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It looks like Noble Impact (Killa, Mirx, Study, Spacely) fought their way from open bracket into pool play and they may be placed in pool A with Optic, tK, and Prophecy (Parasite's taem). Things could get even more interesting. Only 2 teams make it out to winners bracket. tK already has a win over Optic and Optic has a win over Prophecy. 

It looks like Noble Impact (Killa, Mirx, Study, Spacely) fought their way from open bracket into pool play and they may be placed in pool A with Optic, tK, and Prophecy (Parasite's taem). Things could get even more interesting. Only 2 teams make it out to winners bracket. tK already has a win over Optic and Optic has a win over Prophecy.

Do you know who Optic plays next?

Edit: Noble Impact oh wow

Optic needs to turn up.. there unstoppable once they get rolling but it almost seems like they don't try until its do or die.

With the speed of this game, I don't know if you can win with a player like Nadeshot in respawn on LAN. Everyone has to do every role in this game and when someone else is doing the OBJ, Nade is completely incapable of winning the majority of his gunfights. If any of their 3 slayers have a poor game, they typically lose. 

Optic finishes pool play 3-1 despite being shaky at times. They have a good shot to finish second in the pool and have 1 of 8 spots in the winners bracket but will probably be matched up with another team that won their pool (Probably Denial, Justus, or whoever wins in nV's pool). The only way Optic isn't guaranteed winners bracket is if Prophecy somehow beats both tK and Noble and forces a 3 way tie. 

-------------------------------

Edit:

And that exact unlikely scenario happened. Prophecy beat Noble and then beat tK 3-0. 

So tK beat OG 3-2. OG beat Prophecy 3-1. Prophecy beat tK 3-0. 

Prophecy 4-3

Optic 5-4

tK 3-5

tK went from undefeated in the pool to 3rd place just by getting wiped by Prophecy. They just had to win 2 maps vs Prophecy and they would've made the winners bracket. Tough luck 

• Upvote (+1) 1

OG vs Justus coming up tonight. The Halo pros meet again and fight for top 6 lol

Also, nV vs Denial should be next on alpha. That one should be good. 

OG vs Justus coming up tonight. The Halo pros meet again and fight for top 6 lol

Also, nV vs Denial should be next on alpha. That one should be good.

Has Enable ever beat Formal in CoD? (A series). I know he's outplaced him but I think that's it.

Has Enable ever beat Formal in CoD? (A series). I know he's outplaced him but I think that's it.

Not sure. 

That nv/denial series was pretty crazy. Denial might've been robbed with the flag return glitch and it went all the way to map 5 round 11. nV has gotten by on the skin of their teeth a few times this event. But OG now must beat Justus. The loser meets Denial in losers bracket. Winner plays nV in semis. 

Aches cut his hand last night and FaZe lost 3-0 to Prophecy. Optic/NV about to start. Loser plays tK.

Game 1 - Formal and Crim drop 40+. Clay uses hover to get a ton of hill time and caught OG off guard. But OG hangs on for a slim win. 

Optic is looking really good! I was busy yesterday but I had NO IDEA Prophecy is in the WB finals, cant believe it

Optic just has so much slaying power. Didn't think AW would be this fun to watch but I must say I'm becoming a fan of the exo movement

Optic is looking how they were expected too the first couple of days. If Faze 3-0'd Proph, I'd think they would beat optic but they got bogged down. I expect Faze to win this game 5 search but Optic is winning it, no way they lose 2 bo5's .