CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

To be honest, I didn't think they would place t8 after getting 3-0'ed in winners... But I do think that team will be breaking up soon. 

Same. They placed where they belong IMO.

Noble Vanquish guaranteed top 6? biggest surprise 

I'm predicting them to take down Denial tbh

LMAO

That hilarious. But to be fair, I don't get that rule. And 1 point doesn't seem like much but it may have been the difference. There was a really high probability that tK wouldn't have had to push a 3 cap at the end of side 2 and they win the second side by 5 for a replay.

That hilarious. But to be fair, I don't get that rule. And 1 point doesn't seem like much but it may have been the difference. There was a really high probability that tK wouldn't have had to push a 3 cap at the end of side 2 and they win the second side by 5 for a replay.

tK got punished because... no reason at all they should of said "that sucks proofy" and played on.

If Nation beats VQ, they will play vs Optic Gaming for top 3. Its also amazing how many people only care about Optic. They literally screwed up the schedule and are making nV play at a disadvantage vs Denial just so that the tK / Optic match could be on stream earlier. 

Ok im back what did i miss, i see that TK got fucked upon by Optic?

Far from fucked, but it was a 3-1. First map had 2 be replayed actually. Twas a good series

Formal hit a four piece. we need a formal emoticon 

That was crazy it was like he had oracle mode on 

jKap played good but Formal and nameless didn't slay. 

Yeah. Formal has been struggling on that gametype this event. He sort of just runs around with a sub. nV wins and loses based on Jkap and Nameless holding down the map with their ARs. 

Didn't expect nV to be down 2-1 after a strong first dom. Any1 know what map game 5 is?

Edit: Doesnt matter lol

A team to look out for is the new Denial roster - Zooma, Saints, Study, and Replays. If those guys get hot, they can probably slay as well as EG. I'm guessing replays would have to assume the leadership role since the other 3 are respectively young, incapable, or immature. Not sure if he is up for the task, but the potential is there with this roster. 

I just looked for my old post. I guess they have been practicing since the end of June but haven't been to an event yet

Jesus christ. Some of the timing is just unreal for Denial right now. Combine that with Denial running hot and nV's frustration, this one may be tough

Jesus christ. Some of the timing is just unreal for Denial right now. Combine that with Denial running hot and nV's frustration, this one may be tough

Replays played out of his mind 

That second Dom was hard to watch 

If nV want to meet back in the finals against Denial they would want ON to advance just because OG would destroy nV in blitz and get all the momentum.

nV needed to win that SnD. They mopped the floor with everyone at G3 in it, winning on average like 6-3 or something. Games weren't even close.

Optic vs Optic

5e3e92f75e98c98e07e30493c1f31b27.png

Do you live in Cali also? I see the #napaquake

The White O and Green G is for Optic Gaming vice versa for nation 

Nation up 2-0 that SnD was crazy close