CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Classic was playing nuts in the SB vs MW Freight SnD! I didn't expect him to jump out of Red 3 at that last guy in whatever round that was.

Haha yeah that was insane. I didn't expect that last player on SB to miss the jump from Fire to Ownens for the loss either. Although he probably still wouldn't have clutched it.

Edit: MW beat SB 3-1

Gandhi is no longer casting CoD after dallas because of him being hired at Hirez(Smite) as esport administrator 

If NV is potentially rusty after traveling across Europe, Justus might be just the team to use to shake it off. They looked downright dominant on the first map. 

Funny how online this match up went to 5 games 2 days ago... nV is coined warriors but they're better on LAN

Formal said they were playing slow... has he seen Twiz?

Well, Justus decided to play for stats game 3. Formal dropped a huge neg bomb by constantly rushing with an mtar and yet nV won that blitz easily. 

I think Enable just went 1-8 in that SnD.. Unless the Blitz is Warhawk, Curse is gonna get 3-0ed

Curse is last place in the league and losses round one at Dallas... well who is getting dropped?

Curse is last place in the league and losses round one at Dallas... well who is getting dropped?

I think that Curse team gets blown up. There is supposedly a lot of internal tension and they clearly lost whatever chemistry they once had. 

Also, I'm really looking forward to Denial vs OG (assuming Optic beats the open bracket team). Zooma, Saints, Study, and Replays might actually be able to match up w/ overall raw slaying ability. But I still think OG will take it 3-1 or 3-2. 

I'm predicting the upset of Rise over FaZe 

OpTic Nation is getting dominated game 1 by the 28th seed from the Open Bracket

Turns out the OptiC COD house is a mile away from me.... so go Optic!

Turns out the OptiC COD house is a mile away from me.... so go Optic!

You could probably give Flamesword some lessons about CE  :Halo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gandhi is no longer casting CoD after dallas because of him being hired at Hirez(Smite) as esport administrator 

Is AGL Brad still doing things with Smite? If so, here's to hoping Gandhi and him meet up.  :weback:

Is AGL Brad still doing things with Smite? If so, here's to hoping Gandhi and him meet up.  :weback:

Brad is Dad 

And Snipedown's team just woke up like an hour ago and haven't shown up yet - let alone warm up. Feels like its going to be a quick 3-0. 

Formal has his Ambush Astro tags on *the feels*

Formal is better than everyone

• Upvote (+1) 1