CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Also, the Exo abilities have a shorter duration and are one time use. Loads better than AAs

one-time use as in a bar is ticking down whenever you're using an ability, and when it depletes you can't use any of them?  that's really interesting, actually.

one-time use as in a bar is ticking down whenever you're using an ability, and when it depletes you can't use any of them?  that's really interesting, actually.

Jumping, dashes and slides are all Exo Movements

Exo abilities are things like cloak, stim, speed, shield, trophy system, etc. They run on battery power which is depleted when they are turned on and off (fairly short duration, I might add)

The battery doesn't recharge unless on death.

Jumping, dashes and slides are all Exo Movements

Exo abilities are things like cloak, stim, speed, shield, trophy system, etc. They run on battery power which is depleted when they are turned on and off (fairly short duration, I might add)

The battery doesn't recharge unless on death.

yeah, thats really interesting.  I'm not so sure how well it will work out in matchmaking, since it sounds like a system that rewards patience and good timing.  something I doubt most randoms will have.  it's like people who just sprinted aimlessly non-stop times a million.

definitely seems designed w/ competitive players in mind tho

Looking for a team and that will be willing to help me out..new to competitive cod

Xbox 360...will switch to xbox one soon

GT:Crazyrealmadrid

Looks pretty good. Im not quite sure CoD needed such a drastic change quite yet but hey it's here

It looks similar too BO2, which I loved. I am worried about invis and how much stuff there is in it, hope it's not too random. Maps and weapons look good.

I hope COD goes back to a WWII Theme next year so Treyachs next-gen cod series is World War II, it would be fun as I feel CODs gameplay is better suited to WWII Weapons

• Upvote (+1) 3

Probably will be Black Ops 3

Black Ops 3

Ghosts 2

AW 2

WWII Treyarch

Ghosts 3

AW 3

Won't be Black Ops 3. Not with the multiple endings Black Ops 2 had. 

Sledgehammer have confirmed a playlist without all the exoskeleton stuff if you're not a fan.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Optic will win the event.... but not Optic Gaming. 

Yeah I think Nation will place T2 for sure, possibly them and nV in the finals.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Optic will win the event.... but not Optic Gaming. 

Optic gaming will probably place pretty high tbh, they have an easy bracket. Only real threat for them would be TK. If rise manages to win open bracket, I just don't think they can compete without their warrior internet and attach being untouchable. 

Optic gaming will probably place pretty high tbh, they have an easy bracket. Only real threat for them would be TK. If rise manages to win open bracket, I just don't think they can compete without their warrior internet and attach being untouchable. 

I agree. Their bracket is easy and I think OG will definitely place in the top 2 or 3. I'm rooting for NV but I sort of have a feeling we may see an all Optic final. 

I agree. Their bracket is easy and I think OG will definitely place in the top 2 or 3. I'm rooting for NV but I sort of have a feeling we may see an all Optic final. 

Eh, even so, OpTic Gaming has been playing terribly. Online and on LAN. But I guess that will fuel them to do good this event....

Anything can happen really. I didn't expect nV to win Gfinity, and I probably won't expect the winner of this one either.

Eh, even so, OpTic Gaming has been playing terribly. Online and on LAN. But I guess that will fuel them to do good this event....

Anything can happen really. I didn't expect nV to win Gfinity, and I probably won't expect the winner of this one either.

At this point in CoD Ghosts, it really seems like anyones game tbh. Who the hell would've expected OG, TK, and EG not getting top 4 at Gfinity and nV winning their first major lan. 

At this point in CoD Ghosts, it really seems like anyones game tbh. Who the hell would've expected OG, TK, and EG not getting top 4 at Gfinity and nV winning their first major lan. 

Yeah, I feel as though that is the story of Ghosts - its gotten to the point where any of the top 6 teams can win and it wouldn't be a huge shock. For example, if FaZe were to win this event, would anyone really be surprised?

Classic was playing nuts in the SB vs MW Freight SnD! I didn't expect him to jump out of Red 3 at that last guy in whatever round that was.

• Upvote (+1) 1