CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Watched the Envy series, they won 3-0 in convincing fashion. The pre-set maps worked out in their favor, but Vitality was simply worse in so many ways.

So far every series has been a 3-0. Epsilion Vs Curse next

Edit: Epsilion 3-0d Curse and Optic is up 2-0 vs Vitality. Soo many 3-0s

Edit: Off stream Curse came back from 0-2 to win vs Exertus and secure their spot tomorrow.

Edit: Envy 3-0d Optic! Won the SnD 6-1-- theyre looking really strong.

I've tried snag to BLOPS2 from multiple people at my school months ago, but they all weren't willing. Heard it's a good comp. game

I play with my friends in real life so like they aren't the best competitive gamers but they have really come a long way. Its just so satisfying to get people on the other team killed

Envy vs Curse - winner plays the winner of Optic Nation and Kaliber

Optic Gaming vs Epsilon - winner plays the winner of Evil Geniuses and FaZe

With it shifting to single elimination tomorrow, it is going to be wild. 

I expect Envy to win vs Curse. Will be cool to see Formal vs Enable in atournament. IMO that draw was the best for Envy-- Curse is the weakest 2nd seed, maybe Optic Nation. Then theyll most likely play TK and thatll be a good series.

I expect Envy to win vs Curse. Will be cool to see Formal vs Enable in atournament. IMO that draw was the best for Envy-- Curse is the weakest 2nd seed, maybe Optic Nation. Then theyll most likely play TK and thatll be a good series.

Curse would be better than ON if they had tipsy 

• Upvote (+1) 1

My prediction is nV and EG to be in the finals 

I was six for 12 in my group play predictions, I though TCM would win their matches, EG lost to tK, Curse won, nv beat optic, and faze beat optic nation.

Yeah, TCM not advancing was a surprise. Didnt get a chance to watch them at all, but theyre apparently not playing like Anaheim

And now EG loses 3-0 to FaZe. So Optic Gaming, Kaliber, and Evil Geniuses all place outside the top 4. Crazy to think that could happen. 

Top 3 X-games teams can't place top 4 at Gfinity. Top 3 SnD KDs so far are ricky Ricky(2.31), Formal(2.3), and Nameless(1.91)

Search on Sovereign is next NV up 1-0 over ON, The top 3 SnD KD for G3 so far are ricky(2.31), Formal(2.3), and Nameless(1.91)

ON take SnD 6-4, series 1-1

nV take blitz warhawk around 10-1, I missed the last minute. Octane DOM next series 2-1 nV 

NV just got trip caped for the last thirty seconds but still won by one point. 

Envy beat Optic Nation 3-1! Grats to them on a certain 2nd place. I'm guessing it'll be an Epsilion Envy final. Only watching on a 3g 2 bar mobile connection sucks, it skips all the time

nV almost choked both Doms to be honest but the key word is almost

Just heard pucket say 'You give Formal stick for the game he came from...' why do people give him stick for coming from Halo?

Just heard pucket say 'You give Formal stick for the game he came from...' why do people give him stick for coming from Halo?

he said shit...

The nV Curse will go away if Formal becomes the first muti gamer with 1st place in two games.

lol, you can't be serious? Halo and CoD fans who only play one or the other always think their game is superior. He was addressing CoD fans, many of whom did give Formal crap when he came onto the scene.

Yeah, Glad I don't follow Cod, who gives a shit who came from what game, as if he still gets shit for it tho.

Edit

Good on him for winning it

Congrats to Envy and Formal! Awesome seeing him make history. In such great fashion too-- they only lost 1 map the whole event.

• Upvote (+1) 1

According to CoD Stats, Formal had the highest K/D in respawn, most kills / respawn, and 2nd highest K/D in SnD for the event. The MLG fan vote would have him as the hypothetical MVP. I think Merk did the most to push this team over the top but its nice to see Formal getting some respect.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hard to tell since we didn't get a single listen-in. A big misconception was that Formal isn't good at SnD, when in reality he plays with SnD Stars all the time and is really good. Thank god they didn't blow that 5-0 lead on Warhawk lol.