CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Oh? So a "lot of time" is just 7 or 8 months? Interesting.

That's a lot of time. I didn't even play Call of Duty Ghost and I am already professional player. :kappa:

The thing is their first pro placing (Formal for sure, idk about Enable) was in February, maybe even earlier. And it wasn't barley top 16 it was top 3 at U.S. Regionals. Yes foreign teams weren't there but North America is far superior. 

The thing is their first pro placing (Formal for sure, idk about Enable) was in February, maybe even earlier. And it wasn't barley top 16 it was top 3 at U.S. Regionals. Yes foreign teams weren't there but North America is far superior. 

TCM is good and epsilon is on and off 

I will admit none of that sounds good, but I don't think Sledge Hammer would show as much interest in the competitive side of things as they have to simply shit the bed. It could happen, though.

AEL is being streamed on MLG, 10k prize pool. 

Curse, tK, and Faze are there 

Also Snipedown

Predictions on the Season 3 league? Surprised there's so much at stake for online. I think:

They changed it to a 75k LAN playoff 

AEL is being streamed on MLG, 10k prize pool. 

Curse, tK, and Faze are there 

Also Snipedown

I didn't realize there was an event this weekend. Even if it is "only" a 10k LAN. I managed to catch the last map of the series Snipedown was in and they man handled the other am team. They pulled out snipers at the end of the blitz and looked like they were making a pub montage video. Do you know if the CoD portion be played out until Sunday?

I didn't realize there was an event this weekend. Even if it is "only" a 10k LAN. I managed to catch the last map of the series Snipedown was in and they man handled the other am team. They pulled out snipers at the end of the blitz and looked like they were making a pub montage video. Do you know if the CoD portion be played out until Sunday?

I have no clue, but Curse is playing right now. 

Anyone see Curse come back from 2-5 in SnD and Enable's 1 vs 3? Single handily won them that game.

Dedo got a nasty ass 2 piece with a pistol to win a round in SnD. Parasite hit the luckiest no scope and then later on got in a knife battle where they both couldn't hit eachother. Chat reactions were hilarious 

Anyone see Curse come back from 2-5 in SnD and Enable's 1 vs 3? Single handily won them that game.

Dedo got a nasty ass 2 piece with a pistol to win a round in SnD. Parasite hit the luckiest no scope and then later on got in a knife battle where they both couldn't hit eachother. Chat reactions were hilarious 

Can you update me on the big matches of Saturday at AEL?

Tipsy is going to miss out on Gfinity. Couldn't get a passport in time (apparently it's been 4 months). Crowster will replace him on Curse for the event.

Tipsy is going to miss out on Gfinity. Couldn't get a passport in time (apparently it's been 4 months). Crowster will replace him on Curse for the event.

I don't think they will get out of group anymore. 

Here is my  group play predictions 

1st Epsilon 

2nd Exertus

1st Optic(I want them to get knocked out, but a smart mans pick)

2nd nV

1st TCM

2nd Optic Nation

1st EG

2nd tK

I don't think they will get out of group anymore.

Here is my group play predictions

1st Epsilon

2nd Exertus

1st Optic(I want them to get knocked out, but a smart mans pick)

2nd nV

1st TCM

2nd Optic Nation

1st EG

2nd tK

Same. I have the same picks except FaZe advancing over Optic nation. Although they both arent very good imo. Faze will win the doms, but lose the snds. Depends who takes the blitz tbh. I dont think envy will make it too far out of the group, as theyll most likely have to play epsilon, eg or TCM.

Same. I have the same picks except FaZe advancing over Optic nation. Although they both arent very good imo. Faze will win the doms, but lose the snds. Depends who takes the blitz tbh. I dont think envy will make it too far out of the group, as theyll most likely have to play epsilon, eg or TCM.

Both Faze and ON would lose to any of the first seeds 

And if I randomize my predictions into a bracket 

Epsilon vs Optic Nation----Epsilon

Exertus vs EG---------------------EG

Optic vs tK-----------------------Optic

TCM vs nV-----------------------TCM

Epsilon vs EG----EG

Optic vs TCM----TCM

3rd/4th Epsilon vs Optic---Optic

1st/2nd EG vs TCM---------EG

#tits4teepee

Srsly tho, grats to Teep. One of my fav pros... has a beautiful masculine voice

I don't know where else to post this

My friends and I have been playing Call of Duty zombies on and off since the World at War. Absolutely love it, have done almost every single easter egg, and tried to survive to the highest level possible on all the maps. In BLOPS II, they introduced Grief which is a 4v4 gametype with zombies. The objective is to get the other team killed. Believe it or not it requires a ton of teamwork and is an absolute blast. Most of the time we play on "Town" but occasionally on the DLC maps "Mob of the Dead" and "Buried." 

We have recently started playing some really good teams which makes it very exciting. However, since there is no ranking system or anything you just need to keep searching until you match up with some good players, which takes forever. If anyone here plays Grief and wants a challenge post here so we can set up some custom games.

I've tried snag to BLOPS2 from multiple people at my school months ago, but they all weren't willing. Heard its a good comp game