CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Has anyone else noticed Formal's teams kinda choke a lot? On TK they were up 2-0 vs Strictly Business at Regionals, lost 3 in a row. On FB up 2-0 vs Optic Nation at Niagara, lost 3 in a row. Were up 2-1 vs Vexx at Niagara lost 2 in a row. Were up 5-3 in SnD vs TCM game 5 and lost 3 rounds in a row at Anaheim.

Thanks for noticing  :(

What was Crimsix's best placing in Halo? Please say what tournament.

Thanks for noticing  :(

What was Crimsix's best placing in Halo? Please say what tournament.

4th but I have no idea what event, sorry

In the race for a tournament win in both Halo and CoD we have

Formal-with 1st at MLG Orlando Halo Reach, 5th place at UGC Niagara, and 5th/6th at MLG Anaheim CoD Ghost. 

Crimsix-1st at lots of CoD Black Ops 2 and Ghost events, and 4th at MLG Columbus Halo Reach.

Enable-First at MLG Dallas Halo Reach, MLG Columbus(NBNS) Halo Reach, at 4th place at MLG Anaheim Ghost 

Others Snipedown, Snakebite, and any CoD pros that want to play Halo(Nadeshot brings the fans)  

I really can't see Crimsix ever competing in Halo again. CoD would have to flop massively 

I really can't see Crimsix ever competing in Halo again. CoD would have to flop massively 

Probably not seriously. But if they put Halo back on the MLG circuit, it wouldn't shock me if he attended for fun. 

Even so hes winning the race right now tied with enable with a 1st and 4th, but Crim has like 15 tournament wins compared to enables 2 

Even so hes winning the race right now tied with enable with a 1st and 4th, but Crim has like 15 tournament wins compared to enables 2 

Yeah

I hope Hardpoint makes a comeback as well. CTF and Hardpoint were my favorites in BO2. 

Raid Hardpoint FTW

I think Blitz was pretty fun for Call of Duty. They most likely will be removing Blitz to avoid arguments but it would be interesting to see how people would choose between the two.

SnD, Hardpoint, and Blitz/CTF

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG isn't doing UMG Dallas and Karma said this..

7f53ebbff8f5b1e46974fa2f8195f4dc.png

I feel like I missed something, why won't they be attending Dallas?

I feel like I missed something, why won't they be attending Dallas?

Me too, Is someone not able to make it or is it another reason?

Me too, Is someone not able to make it or is it another reason?

Karma is having a kid and Crim is traveling in Europe. According to reddit 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Predictions on the Season 3 league? Surprised there's so much at stake for online. I think:

1st) Optic Gaming

2nd) EG

3rd) Envy

4th) Curse

5th) Faze

6th) TK

7th) Denial

8th) Optic Nation

Off topic: Kinda of urks me when people say Crim came from Halo. He was pro but pro in CoD first. He even says in that awakard ass interview "I came from CoD".

Who would of thought Enable and Formal would have gotten so far. 

In Australia we have 2 of our best Halo players playing CoD now and yesterday they came 2nd at our biggest LAN tournament of the year.

I think it's safe to say that Halo players can definitely do well in competitive CoD.

In Australia we have 2 of our best Halo players playing CoD now and yesterday they came 2nd at our biggest LAN tournament of the year.

I think it's safe to say that Halo players can definitely do well in competitive CoD.

are you talking about AVANT? #swag

Im assuming you're talking about Benno (the goat of aus) and Hopey. Thats only two people and its relatively the same in the US. Who else besides formal and ogre 2 are successful in cod? Its a rare thing and adapting quickly is difficult.

are you talking about AVANT? #swag

Im assuming you're talking about Benno (the goat of aus) and Hopey. Thats only two people and its relatively the same in the US. Who else besides formal and ogre 2 are successful in cod? Its a rare thing and adapting quickly is difficult.

Only 2 people, yes.

They're also the only 2 I know of that quit Halo to take CoD seriously. They followed the money and I'm pretty sure they'll be dropping CoD as soon as Halo is played competitively again. A lot of people (me for example) just don't like CoD as a competitive shooter. If I was to practice and take the game seriously I'm sure I could eventually get on a pro team but I just don't have the desire to do so.

I think being good at Halo is harder than being good at CoD since Halo requires more consistent aiming, plus map and power up control which don't exist to the same extent in CoD.

Top 16? No

Top 32? maybe

Top 64? Yes

I really think people are getting way over their heads going into Call of Duty. 

Lol.

Who would of thought Enable and Formal would have gotten so far. 

Watcha think of the new Envy? They took a lot of games off of EG yesterday but it was only a scrim where nothing was on the line. Not sure who was host. I think Jkap is the weak link tbh.

Watcha think of the new Envy? They took a lot of games off of EG yesterday but it was only a scrim where nothing was on the line. Not sure who was host. I think Jkap is the weak link tbh.

I watched Teepee's stream Aches and Crim argued the whole time on stupid stuff so I don't take anything from that scrim. I still think this nV will do better then Study and Para nV: Now they are more well rounded, and with JKap I need to watch move of his POV to be able to tell.

It's going to take a lot of time before I see a Halo "Pro" getting into the Top 16 area

Soooo...a "lot of time", is that like....a few years? one year? Because I think Enable and Formal shit all over that theory, lol.

Soooo...a "lot of time", is that like....a few years? one year? Because I think Enable and Formal shit all over that theory, lol.

You quoted me from November of last year, and that is a lot of time to get "good" at Call of Duty. 

You quoted me from November of last year, and that is a lot of time to get "good" at Call of Duty. 

"great"-I got good at CoD in 2 weeks but I'm not "great" 

Oh? So a "lot of time" is just 7 or 8 months? Interesting.