CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Really surprised formal left Faze like that, who did he even replace on Nv? I'm surprised Hastro would even want formal on the team considering how he all about loyalty and a stable roster. Seeing how often Formal sketches, it makes you wonder.

Also, imagine saints goes back to Faze, how funny would that be. 

So how long till Formal gets 100k twitter followers any guesses ?

Jkap, Formal, Nameless and Merk for Envy. I saw more potential in the FaZe lineup, to be honest

• Upvote (+1) 1

So how long till Formal gets 100k twitter followers any guesses ?

he actually lost like 8k followers since leaving Faze 

I'll never understand all this rostermania 

nV offers a team house and salary (not 100% sure if FaZe is salaried).  Hard to tell if this is really much of an upgrade in terms of actual team-skill...it doesn't really look like it on paper but that nV team is more veteran and probably has better attitude overall.

Can somebody explain the MLG season 3 rules?  Gandhi's video said teams could draft players and keep them on the bench and not use them.  Is this for online tournaments only? Or can this happen at live events?  I don't know how the seasons work at all.

Can somebody explain the MLG season 3 rules?  Gandhi's video said teams could draft players and keep them on the bench and not use them.  Is this for online tournaments only? Or can this happen at live events?  I don't know how the seasons work at all.

I will use nV's situation 

nv wants to drop Parasite and Study so they can get Formal and jkap. 

MLG's new rule say they can only drop one player and the other must leave the team by announcing himself as a F/A.

Parasite and Study said they wont announce them selves as F/A unless nV pays them. 

nV has a couple options 

1) Drop parasite, pay study. vise versa 

2) Drop one player and keep the other as one of the 8 players that can compete in the MLG season three. The player they keep would then not be able to play if nV decided to bench them.

I will use nV's situation 

nv wants to drop Parasite and Study so they can get Formal and jkap. 

MLG's new rule say they can only drop one player and the other must leave the team by announcing himself as a F/A.

Parasite and Study said they wont announce them selves as F/A unless nV pays them. 

nV has a couple options 

1) Drop parasite, pay study. vise versa 

2) Drop one player and keep the other as one of the 8 players that can compete in the MLG season three. The player they keep would then not be able to play if nV decided to bench them.

Is this for live events?  So teams can have 4 players benched that can possibly never play?  Will they still get money if their team wins?  Also who "owns" teams?  Is it like team captains?  Or do sponsors own the team?

Formal has to be pulling the greatest troll ever on the CoD scene. He literally infiltrated nearly every top organization with the exception of EG and Optic, gaining notoriety along the way. FeaR, tK, FaZe, and now nV in the span of a season. Absolutely bonkers.

Edit: Also - Nv house for Merk/Nameless with Formal and Jkap's internet is a pretty much an online god squad lmfao. That's going to be infuriating to play against.

Is this for live events?  So teams can have 4 players benched that can possibly never play?  Will they still get money if their team wins?  Also who "owns" teams?  Is it like team captains?  Or do sponsors own the team?

They have an online league that determines who gets to play in the pro bracket.

They have their main roaster so for EG Karma, Crimsix, Aches, and Teepee 

There is a draft where they choose 4 players with 3,000 and above pro points to use as fill ins.

If the team decides they can use a sub at the lan event in place of a player on the main roaster. 

Example EG drafted Super Toaster as a sub. Turns out they like Super Toasted more than Crimsix, Super Toaster can play at the event in place of Crimsix.

The subs get no money.

The owner of the organisation like Hecz from optic owns the Team, or Hastro from nV 

They have an online league that determines who gets to play in the pro bracket.

They have their main roaster so for EG Karma, Crimsix, Aches, and Teepee 

There is a draft where they choose 4 players with 3,000 and above pro points to use as fill ins.

If the team decides they can use a sub at the lan event in place of a player on the main roaster. 

Example EG drafted Super Toaster as a sub. Turns out they like Super Toasted more than Crimsix, Super Toaster can play at the event in place of Crimsix.

The subs get no money.

The owner of the organisation like Hecz from optic owns the Team, or Hastro from nV 

So if a free agent gets drafted as a sub and lets say the team never wants to use him, is his only option to play then to join an amateur team?

So is a free agent gets drafted as a sub and lets say the team never wants to use him, is his only option to play then to join an amateur team?

The players who get drafted are likely the ones which didn't qualify for the upcoming season in the first place. Last season, they were still participate in the AM bracket. 

Its pretty lame. Just another reason that we (Halo) shouldn't put all of our eggs in the MLG basket.

If our scene makes its way back to relevancy, we need to make sure that we have options tournament wise, and that they are supported by top players and are legitimate.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone know how good Jkap is at Ghosts?

He's been sort of inconsistent in this title but he does seem to have a lot of clutch moments. 

A team to look out for is the new Denial roster - Zooma, Saints, Study, and Replays. If those guys get hot, they can probably slay as well as EG. I'm guessing replays would have to assume the leadership role since the other 3 are respectively young, incapable, or immature. Not sure if he is up for the task, but the potential is there with this roster. 

If those guys get hot, they can probably slay as well as EG.

Nah.  Studyy is poor in respawn which is why he was dropped in the first place from nV (0.91 cumulative K/D in Dom, 1.03 cumulative K/D in Blitz).  His SnD sniping has really been his carrying trait, he's consistently been a negative asset in respawn.  Zooma had a huge event but it was just that...one event.  Kid clearly has talent, but its hard to gauge how well he will perform consistently playing on a team with real expectations against the top competition.

I know it is way too early to judge anything, but I just can't see this Envy squad being any good. It's such a weird mix of players 

I just want to know what happen with Faze Red's spot already 

Has anyone else noticed Formal's teams kinda choke a lot? On TK they were up 2-0 vs Strictly Business at Regionals, lost 3 in a row. On FB up 2-0 vs Optic Nation at Niagara, lost 3 in a row. Were up 2-1 vs Vexx at Niagara lost 2 in a row. Were up 5-3 in SnD vs TCM game 5 and lost 3 rounds in a row at Anaheim.

• Upvote (+1) 1