CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

Expected nV to put up a better fight against optic, can't wait for the inevitable EG Optic matchup, always a great series. 

Snipedown's team just beat Optic Nation, holy shit. 

Didn't realize that all of the open bracket is a Bo3, really stupid imo. Really surprised by snip3downs team though

Does the winner of Denial Vs TCM play Curse Black? I want to see a Denial- Curse Black rematch 

I'm late to respond but Curse Black won't play TCM next. 

Edit: They play nV for top 4 tomorrow. 

Didn't realize that all of the open bracket is a Bo3, really stupid imo. Really surprised by snip3downs team though

The stupid thing is that the open bracket has no chance to go into pro bracket. It just seems weird.

Faze Black is losing SnD rounds when they get first blood, not looking good

This is embarrassing for Faze Black tbh

Faze Black is losing SnD rounds when they get first blood, not looking good

When Crim is playing at his absolute best, EG doesn't lose. This is one of those times. At one point EVERY player on EG was neg in the SnD and they were still up 1.

When Crim is playing at his absolute best, EG doesn't lose. This is one of those times. At one point EVERY player on EG was neg in the SnD and they were still up 1.

Yep. EG better beat Optic, lol.

Very poor performance by Faze Black. With TCM beating TK, I'm even worried about that match up.

OpTic vs EG tomorrow is going to be great. We will probably get that match up twice tomorrow judging by how those two teams are playing.

OpTic vs EG tomorrow is going to be great. We will probably get that match up twice tomorrow judging by how those two teams are playing.

Yup. Should be a great matchup. EG looks to be in good form and Optic looks like they haven't missed a beat since the X-games. If FB doesn't make it, I hope that's the Grand Finals.

I can't believe the slapping EG gave Faze black considering the team is made up for 3/4 of the team that beat EG before. A 20 bomb on search, I can't even.

Whats going to be crazier though is the rostermainia thats going to happen after anaheim. 

TCM is fucking amazing at Search. They just rush and somehow get kills. Faze Black can't drop a respawn 

Of course it was Warhawk Blitz. You have to try to sneak on that map and FaZe didn't do enough of it early. They fell behind and it was gg. I wonder what the dom and final SnD will be (if needed).

Well, strikezone dom can be inconsistent map for FaZe but they took care of business easily. However, Octane SnD might be bad. 

Fuck. Censor actually played really well. Saints and Dedo who are normally really good at SnD were kind of average. Formal isn't the best SnD player but he did average as well. Bummer. 

I'm not going to lie I am fucking pissed Faze Black choked that SnD 5-3. I know TCM is amazing at it, but come on, you have to close it out. Faze Black vs Curse Black woulda been epic. 

I was at a soccer game and missed what happened with Curse Black and Envy though. I see Curse Black won somehow?? Was definitely not expecting that. 

I'm not going to lie I am fucking pissed Faze Black choked that SnD 5-3. I know TCM is amazing at it, but come on, you have to close it out. Faze Black vs Curse Black woulda been epic. 

I was at a soccer game and missed what happened with Curse Black and Envy though. I see Curse Black won somehow?? Was definitely not expecting that. 

Yeah. Curse was up 2-0. It went to game 5 and Mochilla did work and closed it out. I think they placed top 4. Funny that the team Para abandoned knocked him out of Anaheim. TCM pretty much dominated Curse Black though. Should be interesting to see them play the loser of Optic or EG. Their SnD style really throws off the US teams. 

Today is just terrible for me. FaZe Black choked, I lost my soccer game, and the US National Team choked their lead vs Portugal with less than a minute left. Ughhh. Hopefully EG 3-0s Optic again. 

EG looks too strong as usual. OG has really stepped it up lately though. Solid group of guys too. Currently EG 1-0 in the Grand Finals.

Makes me wonder if any team will ever take down EG in a money event (consistently). Maybe in advanced warfare they'll fall, who knows. Now for the inevitable team changes.