CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

It keeps being advertised as a next-gen Call of Duty. Although it is a risk, it would be a massive console-seller.

They've said in the past that current-gen is their priority with 360/PS3 being a secondary thing.

Call of Duty will be coming to 360/PS3 for years to come. There simply aren't enough people with PS4/XB1 for it to be worth it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've seen some rumors about a WW1 setting with some time travel-sci fi element (no kidding) but to say that i find it unlikely it's using an euphemism.

is this an ingame screenshot?

Looks like it.

on topic: Could be interesting, as all CoD reveals are.

off topic: May 4th? Syyyyke Official Star Wars day 1.

Did Saints really not understand that he needed a passport?

edit:

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare CONFIRMED

http://www.destructoid.com/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-leaked-see-the-first-video-and-images-274126.phtml

---------------------------

FaZe Kross made a video about the new cod reveal coming up.

He said it will be called Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

If this is true which I believe it is (more info is in his video's description)

we will pretty much see a Modern Warfare 4 in a future setting.

He said in the video that Sledgehammer Games said their title will be 'Ambitious'.

This is pretty cool to me. We could see weapons that truly don't even exist outside of being thought up on paper.

What do you guys think?

What if they announced having a shield/health system? Imagine?  :gandhi:

Cool trailer, but the setting of the game is pretty typical on the CoD front. Being a soldier in a PMC is something I'm surprised they didn't do sooner. Don't know why I care, won't play the 4 hour promotional material campaign anyway. Looking forward to seeing the graphics in motion on the 4th.

the last gen version is rumored to be a totally different game by a different studio, that's how this one is going to get away with being current only.  just like how Assassin's creed is doing it.

The PMC angle combined with what looks like a grittier almost MGS-style future is a cool idea.  glimpses of mechs in the teaser video.

This is supposedly the third time he sketched on an international event. Three possibilities. 1) He is incredibly stupid. 2) He doesn't have legal status in this country 3) He has some sort of criminal record 

That's crazy. And I bet we'll never know which of those 3, either, which is unfortunate.

He is claiming that his girlfriend is in the hospital, however, according to Dedo he has refused to give them any proof.  It doesn't seem like any of them were notified before they left for Niagara, and Dedo's tweets suggest that he doesn't really believe his excuse because as mentioned this has happened before.  He was supposed to attend an EGL a few years back, fully paid for, but he mysteriously never showed up without telling anyone.  His excuse that time was that he "woke up late and couldn't get a ride to the airport"...which is obviously ridiculous as you'd expect that he'd at least be able to pay for a taxi to attend a paid-for trip to England.  Its been joked around for a while by the Pro's that he doesn't have a passport behind the scenes, and while it sucks speculating and spreading rumors, on the surface it certainly looks like he cant leave the country (for whatever reason).  There is also a Twitter/Reddit user ("A 10 Year Old") who has claimed "inside" info in the past (supposedly he's friends with Pro(s), unconfirmed) who is saying that he knows for a fact that his claimed last name ("Forza") is not his real last name.

They've said in the past that current-gen is their priority with 360/PS3 being a secondary thing.

Call of Duty will be coming to 360/PS3 for years to come. There simply aren't enough people with PS4/XB1 for it to be worth it.

xbox 360 will run till 2016 and in that time there will be 100 titles release.. So only 100 titles release in a span of 2 years.

• Upvote (+1) 1

xbox 360 will run till 2016 and in that time there will be 100 titles release.. So only 100 titles release in a span of 2 years.

Thanks for confirming that for me!

I agree it's not extreme. But to the people who make the argument (not really in this thread, but never the less) it doesn't require athleticism and therefore it shouldn't be there.. I agree it does not require athleticism, but neither does riding a motorcycle or skateboard. Maybe it's because I'm used to traditional sports, but none of the competitions at the X Games are physically demanding to me, so it makes sense why an out of the ordinary competitive competition is there.

The only reasonable argument, in my opinion, is if someone values that there is a risk in those other competitions and there isn't in eSports, so therefore it shouldn't be there. And that's solid logic, don't get me wrong, but personally I don't value a competitive competition being risky when it comes to potential injuries.