CyReN

Call of Duty Discussion

anyone know where i can get black ops 2 for a fair price?

If you're buying it new, Walmart has the current cheapest price at $47.79. Used would be pretty easy an at any game store. You could also check amazon and ebay if you wanna gamble with used copies. 

Source : cheapassgamer.com

• Upvote (+1) 1

There is a difference between screaming insults like a de-ranged lunatic and "Trash-talk", the above videos above were mostly screaming insults over and over again.

Even in pro sports like Basketball if you start verbally abusing screaming in the other guys face, you would get a technical or at the very least be separated. I believe MLG instituted penalties for excessive trash-talk to make the league more professional but obviously not all leagues penalize this kind of thing.

Seriously, COD players have the worst trash talk and its seems to be more hatred/a-hole trash talk. What happened to friendly/funny banter?

Got Blops2 3 weeks ago. Already loving league play. All I play. Got a high level gold solo champions and a platinum team.

Add me for some champions: i HATE philbs

Been playing cod 4 recently, for some reason I've been reset to level 1, and the custom classes are all bugged so I can only use a pistol.... Anyone else got this?

Does anyone know the system for getting a division rank up in league play?

Don't suck.

I made it to a top 2 spot Masters in 7 games I think it was. The system, as far as I can tell, is questionable. I think it has to do with Score Per Minute (SPM) but I could be wrong. I don't think it's based on k/d. It's not like I play spectacular.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I meant I won at least 30 in a row in platinum in top 10 a few seasons ago and didn't get up to masters until the next season within a few games. seems odd

Don't suck.

I made it to a top 2 spot Masters in 7 games I think it was. The system, as far as I can tell, is questionable. I think it has to do with Score Per Minute (SPM) but I could be wrong. I don't think it's based on k/d. It's not like I play spectacular.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been playing MW2 to get the feel for IW games... so much different than BO2

I would definitely recommend playing MW3 if possible to prepare. MW2 is more fun and all, but the devs claimed Ghosts is an 80% overhaul from MW3. When I watched the gameplay, it seemed to be a whole lot more similar to MW3 in regards to class setups/Scorestreaks, and even mechanics. To each his own, but that's my opinion. I feel like the MK in MW3 will be the closest thing to a Marksman rifle. That or the BO2 Ballista Iron sights.

I meant I won at least 30 in a row in platinum in top 10 a few seasons ago and didn't get up to masters until the next season within a few games. seems odd

Yeah I have friends that have went for a WHOLE lot more wins in platinum and can't get out. They consistently have similar or greater stats than me. Like I said, the system is not the most consistent in the world imo. I almost feel like it's a lottery ranking system. I almost question if the ranking system is regional comparing your stats to your area and ranking you accordingly. This is one of the few logical explanations for such a questionable ranking system.

Been playing cod 4 recently, for some reason I've been reset to level 1, and the custom classes are all bugged so I can only use a pistol.... Anyone else got this?

Something I noticed a few months back playing Cod 4 was the message of the day was hacked. It's a strong possibility that some idiots have finally taken over that game's full control and modified loadouts. That would be a shame.

Don't suck.

Based on winning.

I would definitely recommend playing MW3 if possible to prepare. MW2 is more fun and all, but the devs claimed Ghosts is an 80% overhaul from MW3. When I watched the gameplay, it seemed to be a whole lot more similar to MW3 in regards to class setups/Scorestreaks, and even mechanics. To each his own, but that's my opinion. I feel like the MK in MW3 will be the closest thing to a Marksman rifle. That or the BO2 Ballista Iron sights.

Completely agree, just played MW2 for some nostalgia (and better gameplay/maps).

Went into MW3 to get used to weapon balancing and strike packages.

Based on winning.

Ha.

I failed to mention...out of those 7 games, I disconnected on 3 of them due to poor connection I'm guessing, and 3 of those 7 games that got me to a masters top 2 were counted as losses. 3 Losses and 4 wins gets a Masters? I'm telling you there has to be something else. I have also seen people move UP a division on a loss. The system is not cut and dry.

Edit - Additional information: It was my first 7 games in the season. The first 3 disconnects were my first of 5 placement games. After 5 Placement games (3 of them as D/C's) I get Platinum. 1 more win put me in top 150 masters. Next win put me in Top 2 tied for first.

Something I noticed a few months back playing Cod 4 was the message of the day was hacked. It's a strong possibility that some idiots have finally taken over that game's full control and modified loadouts. That would be a shame.

That sucks, very disappointed that infinity ward don't give a shit about that game anymore. What a waste, the game that changed everything for cod.... 

That sucks, very disappointed that infinity ward don't give a shit about that game anymore. What a waste, the game that changed everything for cod.... 

Well, everything is about the money and there's none to be had managing a game that is 6 years old and far removed from any profitability. 

I love how Uplink is a remake of one of my favorite BO1 maps. I like the Jungle setting more then the snow setting even. The Vengeance map pack is so fun, even Buried is a blast. I wish I had Black Ops 2 on Xbox instead of PS3 though.

I love how Uplink is a remake of one of my favorite BO1 maps. I like the Jungle setting more then the snow setting even. The Vengeance map pack is so fun, even Buried is a blast. I wish I had Black Ops 2 on Xbox instead of PS3 though.

I feel sorry for you. I hear there is a lot less player communication on PS3. That would bore me. I play COD for the trash talk.

Does anyone want a CoD Ghosts Black Ops II Camo Pre-Order code? I have an extra from when I switched my ghosts preorder from PS4 to 360/XBO.

You know what sucks? The CoD community doesn't use DLC, because they don't believe that people should have to pay for maps to play competitively, which, is a shame in some aspects. I love Uplink/Summit and Studio/Firing Range, especially Summit flag and Firing Range Dom. 

Also, I hate how Treyarch fucked the spawns up for dom in BO2, sucks that it had to get taken out of the circuit, but they do have a slightly different method for playing through series for competitive matchups.