CyReN

Titanfall Discussion

LOL my internet company sucks. Internet is down right now. Wish our government would stop these monopolies they have going.

I just wanna play Titanfall again.

Hey proven what's your GT?

I'll add you. let me know when your internet is up.

Just hit Gen 2 and I am hooked!

I'll probably hit in two days tops. I may be maxed out before the summer hits lol.

So how does connection works on the xbox one?

Does everyone in the west just connects to that one west coast server. or are there a bunch of different servers in the west?

So I played like 3 games last night of attrition. It was okay. There are times when the game gets so hectic and I have no clue whats going on when I'm in a Titan. What is the most fun gametype to play?

So far I'm using the Stryder with Rockets, and utilizing the dash core ability.

I'm able to claw so it's amazing, but if you have a scuf I'd highly suggest this. The ability allows you to use the dash non stop for roughly 20 - 30 seconds. I find that I'm able to literally dash in circles around my opponent faster than what their aiming sensitivity allows, while splashing rockets at their feet or directly. Despite being so weak you can usually kill the mech before they can really touch you.

Yup I mentioned earlier that I had been using the Ogre to tank but I'm starting to encounter a lot of skilled Stryder users who are able to juke faster than I can turn. A lot of being good in the titan is knowing which one to call based on what the enemy is using and what your objective is. I think it adds a nice meta to the game.

I'm super pumped to see that Respawn is already working on Matchmaking updates to address team balancing issues. Here is to hoping they do post round shuffles. As of now I have to leave lobbies when I get paired up with thumb-less people only to get dropped into a JIP game where we are losing by a ton.

Looking for a fully innovative, completely competitive based shooters? This isn't quite it.. but it's still an amazing FPS game with a real nice pace to it. It's a mix of CoD and Halo 4 which is weird because Halo 4 was already a mix of CoD and Halo. There's a lot of room for the good players to showcase their skill, and for the bad players to feel accomplished / successful. I've even had a couple games where I didn't contribute a whole lot, but still felt like a badass. I think that will be huge for the longevity of the game.. Nothing like tricking bad people into thinking they did good. Keep em coming back!

• Upvote (+1) 2

that's my gamertag but idk who it is.. not me.

Looks like he stole your IP address as well.

Hey people, if you're gonna make alt accounts to give yourself rep, at least do it on a different IP and don't put the same gamertag in the profile info. It makes it really obvious.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

">

I'm super pumped to see that Respawn is already working on Matchmaking updates to address team balancing issues. Here is to hoping they do post round shuffles. As of now I have to leave lobbies when I get paired up with thumb-less people only to get dropped into a JIP game where we are losing by a ton.

How would the skill be measured? In your opinion.. Only thing I could see is the kd against pilots.

Not saying it's impossible. Just curious on how they would balance out skill.

the game is alright. if you have a group of friends to play with its enjoyable but I don't see any settings changes that could be made to make the game competitive. But hey, I'd say the exact same thing about CoD and look where that is. Having tournaments for a game isn't dependent on how competitively viable the game is anymore, it's about what most people are playing.

I'll add you. let me know when your internet is up.

Its back up. I won't be up too much longer tonight but ill be grinding this weekend amd the following weekend I have a 4 day weekend.

Looks like he stole your IP address as well.

Well I live with two of my friends because my parents died when I was young, so they have the same ip and we use the same Xbox account, but thanks for jumping to conclusions.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Well I live with two of my friends because my parents died when I was young, so they have the same ip and we use the same Xbox account, but thanks for jumping to conclusions.

You didn't seem to try and defend yourself after the ban expired. 

I'm going to tell you this once, cut the bullshit. Saying your parents bought you the map packs and days later claiming that your parents died when you were young is absolutely disgusting. You don't lie about that sort of thing. It won't get you far in life and will always come back to bite you in the ass.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You didn't seem to try and defend yourself after the ban expired. 

I'm going to tell you this once, cut the bullshit. Saying your parents bought you the map packs and days later claiming that your parents died when you were young is absolutely disgusting. You don't lie about that sort of thing. It won't get you far in life and will always come back to bite you in the ass.

Yeah, at least come up with something new. The dead parents thing is soooo old.  :kappa: